Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JapRPG's are SCAM

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I played some jrpg in turns and they are really a scam. they put some intros with traditional animation or CGI graphics and then graphically the game is insufferable. the Japanese live on a reputation and then sell any shit (generally with any kind of videogame genre). In fact I am glad that many companies in that country are with economic problems, have lived many years of threshing two franchises over and over again.
the rpg are better real time and not those boring "I hit you now, wait for me to hit me". and final fantasy is the most overrated series of videogames in history.

I always got bored playing jrpgs tbh

Probably because I’m low iq and have little patience.

the rpg are better real time and not those boring "I hit you now, wait for me to hit me". and final fantasy is the most overrated series of videogames in history.
well this is just not your type of games, i really hate football and fighting games, but it's because i din't grown playing them.

I always got bored playing jrpgs tbh

Probably because I’m low iq and have little patience.
The mechanics are repetitive, the combats too. They also tend to be cheesy like final fantasy 8 bad game where they are, I suffered a lot playing it. I do not think those games are well done, but the weeaboos, if they see that they sell well in Japan, are nosing for them.
well this is just not your type of games, i really hate football and fighting games, but it's because i din't grown playing them.
Yes, but even if it is not my type of game I do not understand why many critics (at least here in spain)talk about that particular genre as if they were the last desert lemonade, having better and better elaborated games like Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Tmb Raider.

Last edited:
play persona 5. but yeah even that one is jewscam. i was more excited for promo images that actually playing the game

Hence why I torrent them.

Glad there's awareness facing this issue.

play persona 5. but yeah even that one is jewscam. i was more excited for promo images that actually playing the game
yes, I never played a persona game , I want to play one of those. I think is fresh compared to those fantasy epic jrpgs

Hence why I torrent them.
I play in consoles and had a lot of Isos but my shity laptop don't runs then so I deleted
Glad there's awareness facing this issue.
Yes , vgames is the main thing that I do to entertain me, I want to make a ytube channel or talk about them in a web , but I'm very lazy to do that

Last edited:
I haven't played one in years, but I remember liking some of the Final Fantasy games and Persona

I haven't played one in years, but I remember liking some of the Final Fantasy games and Persona
The FF that I thing is the best and the last I plyed is FF12 but is not exactly by turns is pseudo action rpg.

you should try 13, it has similar gameplay to 12
I have ps3 , but I don't want to occupy 30gb of hd in that game. When I have a better PC I'll try it on Steem

Play some metoridvania games like Hollow Knight