Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japcels on Twitter bullied a noodlewhore until she committed sudoku

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
based japcels

Should of gone white

White Cels don't bully Japanese women because of Yellow Fever
Go Jap never go back

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Her life was infinitely better than that of the average Japanese male and she threw it away because she couldn't handle being criticized. I hope she rots in hell forever.

Should of gone white

Go Jap never go back
Friendly reminder that gookwhores like white guys

(Excluding sub4s like you and me. You will never be able to compete against 6+' 7/10 gigamoggers)

wish you would do more than embed a YT video OP, like give us the wrestler's name so we could look up more info without watching the vid...
The "perpetrators" only had to pay a 9$ fine:feelskek:
You clearly missed the video description OP

Dire Trip said:
[UWSL]::: CLARIFICATION : At [/UWSL]10:57[UWSL] . 9000 yen is $90, not $9. I made a typo while writing the script and didn't catch it later on. My bad, sorry about that. ::[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]I guess I'll watch the vid but I'm pissed you didn't supply a name for me to google, I prefer reading text at the speed of my lightning brain over listening to slow human drawl[/UWSL]

okay since he mentioned that first... "aired its last episode on May 19, 2020, when it was cancelled following the suicide of cast member Hana Kimura"

or wait no... he does mention the name Hana Kimura first... for some reason when I first listed to "Hana Kimura was born" I heard "I was born" and I was thinking "this guy doesn't look Japanese..."

weird how the mind plays tricks
I am highly skeptical of the claim that this girl committed suicide.

I believe the idea that she made suicidal threats because foids do that all the time for attention.

But what is more believable is that someone would capitalize on that context to murder her and stage it as a suicide.

Last edited:
Giga based japcels know their stuff. For every lone and miserable japcel out there cooming to his body pillow tonight. Jap foids suffering is never enough.

wish you would do more than embed a YT video OP, like give us the wrestler's name so we could look up more info without watching the vid...

You clearly missed the video description OP

[UWSL]I guess I'll watch the vid but I'm pissed you didn't supply a name for me to google, I prefer reading text at the speed of my lightning brain over listening to slow human drawl[/UWSL]

okay since he mentioned that first... "aired its last episode on May 19, 2020, when it was cancelled following the suicide of cast member Hana Kimura"

or wait no... he does mention the name Hana Kimura first... for some reason when I first listed to "Hana Kimura was born" I heard "I was born" and I was thinking "this guy doesn't look Japanese..."

weird how the mind plays tricks
I am highly skeptical of the claim that this girl committed suicide.

I believe the idea that she made suicidal threats because foids do that all the time for attention.

But what is more believable is that someone would capitalize on that context to murder her and stage it as a suicide.
Calm down, buddy boyo. 90$ is still pretty cheap tbh.

Should of gone white

Go Jap never go back
White cucks will always simp for anything japanese, let alone jap foids, at the same time mocking and ridiculing ricecels to win over noodlewhores to their side. I just can't imagine the amount of simping from the white guys in the comments.

I’m gonna get a lot of backlash, but yeah… I genuinely feel bad for her. Man or not, no one should be bullied. Considering the show had made her out to be a villain, yet she still tried being gentle as she seems like a gentle. She didn’t want to do any of this, as evidenced by her deviating from the script and knocking the dude’s hat off instead of slapping him. Let’s not forget that she’s been bullied all her life. And when it comes to bullying, cyber or irl, there’s only so much anyone can take before the dam breaks.

Sorry, she didn’t deserve any of this.

White cucks will always simp for anything japanese, let alone jap foids, at the same time mocking and ridiculing ricecels to win over noodlewhores to their side. I just can't imagine the amount of simping from the white guys in the comments.

I have personally witnessed how a noodlewhore started to shit on ricecels without any reason whatsoever in order to impress whitu chadu cacku. White normies came up with even more insults in order to jestermaxx
I’m gonna get a lot of backlash, but yeah… I genuinely feel bad for her. Man or not, no one should be bullied. Considering the show had made her out to be a villain, yet she still tried being gentle as she seems like a gentle. She didn’t want to do any of this, as evidenced by her deviating from the script and knocking the dude’s hat off instead of slapping him. Let’s not forget that she’s been bullied all her life. And when it comes to bullying, cyber or irl, there’s only so much anyone can take before the dam breaks.

If you (or me) roped today, nobody would give a shit about your suicide let alone random strangers. Why do you think that she was gentle? Just because she didn't follow this gay script?

Last edited:

keep simping for some random death jap.

If I were in her place nobody would stand up for me, because I'm not a noodlewhore. Foids, let alone noodlewhores can kill themselves for all I care. They have breached their part of the social contract with me, so no sympathy for them.

If you (or me) roped today, nobody would give a shit about your suicide let alone random strangers. Why do you think that she was gentle? Just because she didn't follow this gay script?
I understand and I know that, however… just because people lack empathy for me, doesn’t mean I’m gonna give up that quality, even if it means I keep suffering a loss. It’s not just because she’s a woman I feel for her, it’s the fact I see myself, and what I could’ve been.
Maybe I didn’t put much thought into the “gentle part” but I’m playing by her mother’s alleged words, and I have a tendency to give people the benefit of doubt and try to see the best in them. I don’t know how her story, but I can thinslice her and assume she isn’t as terrible as the others.
If I were in her place nobody would stand up for me, because I'm not a noodlewhore. Foids, let alone noodlewhores can kill themselves for all I care. They have breached their part of the social contract with me, so no sympathy for them.
I’ll respect that. And you’re right. Nobody will. We can only depend on ourselves to fight for us, and some of us can’t. And I know that women get more pussypasses.

Last edited:
I understand and I know that, however… just because people lack empathy for me, doesn’t mean I’m gonna give up that quality, even if it means I keep suffering a loss. It’s not just because she’s a woman I feel for her, it’s the fact I see myself, and what I could’ve been.
Maybe I didn’t put much thought into the “gentle part” but I’m playing by her mother’s alleged words, and I have a tendency to give people the benefit of doubt. I don’t know how her story, but I can thinslice her and assume she isn’t as terrible as the others.
Peak christcuck delusion right there: "People constantly shit on me but I don't care and I won't do anything about it". Furthermore[UWSL], giving foids the benefit of the doubt is just retarded. Do you know this one guy, people called him "Gentle Giant" or "Big Floyd"? jfl[/UWSL]

I’m gonna get a lot of backlash, but yeah… I genuinely feel bad for her.
I don't. Normalfaggots and women aren't capable of feeling empathy let alone take any accountability for fucking up low status men lives and mental health, in fact, they celebrate it. They aren't entitled to get sympathy.

Last edited:
I laughed a bit at the topic title for some reason. XD

I laughed a bit at the topic title for some reason. XD
Lurking IT cucks have to watch the video in order to understand what "committing sudoku" actually means:feelskek:

based japcels
just another reason to be a weeb
thank god most sources of entertainment from japan are still largely uncucked by the ''woke'' western propaganda, they know their shit

Peak christcuck delusion right there: "People constantly shit on me but I don't care and I won't do anything about it". Furthermore[UWSL], giving foids the benefit of the doubt is just retarded. Do you know this one guy, people called him "Gentle Giant" or "Big Floyd"? jfl[/UWSL]
Whatever you say… It’s not just women I give the benefit of doubt, it’s anyone. The second I learn of their transgressions or they wrong me enough times, that’s where I start closing doors. Think of me as the “ever-so-loving God”. God loves everyone as their children, but soon as they sin enough times or prove themselves irredeemable, or outright deny him, he will disown them.

Last edited:
i wish I had some jap bros to troll with.

I’m gonna get a lot of backlash, but yeah… I genuinely feel bad for her. Man or not, no one should be bullied.
I think this depends on what you mean by bullied TBH.
A lot of times proportionate responses get called this and justified responses get unduly criticized.

She definitely was too rude over an honest mistake that resulted from mutual negligence:
1) she shouldn't have left her expensive outfit in the washing machine, she should've been there to take it out and put it out to dry. If you wash a single piece of clothing then the machine is going to look empty so of course people are just going to dump their stuff in without looking​
2) the guy probably should've looked into the machine to make sure it was empty before throwing his stuff in, someone could've taken a dump in the washing machine and then you'd be washing your shit in with literal shit​

If she had admitted primary fault, expressed her anguish, and then politely asked her roommates "please check washing machine before putting your stuff in, I am a forgetful scatterbrain and need to be looked after" then I don't think anyone would've been attacking her online.

TBH if she had done that it would've been considered cute and she's have millions more orbiters because klutziness/forgetfulness is a bit kawaii thing in Japan.

The problem is that instead of being honorably self-deprecating (which is especially important in Japanese culture) she instead did not accept fault and attacked this dude.

It basically exhibits the go-to of her character.

I'm sure that was still cute to a lot of guys because it could be considered tsun-tsun (too vulnerable to accept blame, lashes out at guy) but tsun-tsun is probably cuter in 2D than in 3D, and there's probably a lot of context about tsun-tsun potentiality for those who actually watch the show that I'm not privy to.

Considering the show had made her out to be a villain, yet she still tried being gentle as she seems like a gentle.
A gentle person?

Then why at youtube.com/watch?v=6oxpX8WX-n4&t=3m15s is she fucking DESTROYING the poor washing machine dude?

Again: I'm into tsundere so I can sort of embrace these violent outbursts but a lot of guys can't.

Tsuntsun mostly works in early anime episodes beccause it's coupled with the deredere later on.

Deredere is never actually a guarantee IRL though, sometimes a girl is pure-TSUN and always like that and that's when it grates on people and pisses them off.

She didn’t want to do any of this, as evidenced by her deviating from the script and knocking the dude’s hat off instead of slapping him.
What's the min/sec where they talk about scriptedness?

Though yeah this shit is mostly scripted, that's another factor I didn't even think to consider, good point.

It's kind of like sending murder threats to Eve Torres over her rejecting Zack Ryder or something.

That said: as a pro wrestler shouldn't she actually embrace the heel persona and revel in that hatred as something that could get her booked for future feuds?

Let’s not forget that she’s been bullied all her life.
And when it comes to bullying, cyber or irl, there’s only so much anyone can take before the dam breaks.

If she was being attacked over something she legit did I can understand it's bullying, but if it's a scripted feud like in pro wrestling then why the hell would you take it personally?

It'd be like me sending death threats to Alexa Bliss for "HOW DARE YOU BEAT UP YOUR FRIEND NIKKI CROSS, HOW DARE YOU FUCK BRAY WYATT, DIE SLUT"

Just like booing her char in an arena, it's just part of the drama continued online. You need to expect that kind of thing when you're playing a heel.

Bobby Lashley for example seems like a pretty decent guy in the shoot interviews I've seen with him, but due to him heeling it up on Raw he's supposed to not only expect but REVEL in getting booed/insulted not just in the arena but in the airport.

Like pre-Mania you could be "you suck Lashley, you couldn't beat Drew so you just beat Miz, you're scared Lashley, you're a cheater!"

To rise to the tops of heeldom you need to be able to brush that off and not take it personally because it's about your character, not you.

I think that's why guys tend to succeed more often in wrestling (aside from athleticism) because guys just naturally have to compartmentalize their reactions and be stoic and view things in context more often than foids do. Foids tend to be less stoic, less able to compartmentalize, and react emotionally even when in a thespian role.

Whatever you say… It’s not just women I give the benefit of doubt, it’s anyone. The second I learn of their transgressions or they wrong me enough times, that’s where I start closing doors. Think of me as the “ever-so-loving God”. God loves everyone as their children, but soon as they sin enough times or prove themselves irredeemable, or outright deny him, he will disown them.
You should only give the benefit of doubt to men and not holes because they will use it against you.

Dave Meltzer explained on Wrestling Observer Radio that by the time Jungle Kyona got to Hana Kimura’s house at 4 AM she had passed away. Her cause of death was ingestion of hydrogen-sulfide.

The Agency Of Toxic Substances And Disease Registry lists the following information concerning the toxicity of hydrogen-sulfide.

At low levels, hydrogen sulfide causes irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat. Moderate levels can cause headache, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting, as well as coughing and difficulty in breathing. Higher levels can cause shock, convulsions, coma, and death.

One angle I think worth exploring is that this could've just been an accidental overdose. Like maybe she just was doing a "cry for attention" and intended to be found/rescued but did the math wrong.

One thing I'm not really understanding is the 'ingestion' part since hydrogen sulfide is a GAS which would seem like you would INHALE it....

So I'm thinking maybe it got midsamed or it's some kind of modified non-gaseous form of it? Dunno.

Giga based japcels know their stuff. For every lone and miserable japcel out there cooming to his body pillow tonight. Jap foids suffering is never enough.
:feelsokman:

:soy::soy::soy:, go back to reddit soycuck:feelsUgh:

One angle I think worth exploring is that this could've just been an accidental overdose. Like maybe she just was doing a "cry for attention" and intended to be found/rescued but did the math wrong.

One thing I'm not really understanding is the 'ingestion' part since hydrogen sulfide is a GAS which would seem like you would INHALE it....

So I'm thinking maybe it got midsamed or it's some kind of modified non-gaseous form of it? Dunno.
>implying that an asian did the math wrong

>implying that an asian did the math wrong
I don't know if asian outweighs female

Also keep in mind that since the drug affects your thinking, you might do the math correctly but then forget how many doses you'd done along the way and fuck up the math due to the effect of the drug itself

Maybe I didn’t put much thought into the “gentle part” but I’m playing by her mother’s alleged words, and I have a tendency to give people the benefit of doubt and try to see the best in them. I don’t know how her story, but I can thinslice her and assume she isn’t as terrible as the others.

I’ll respect that. And you’re right. Nobody will. We can only depend on ourselves to fight for us, and some of us can’t. And I know that women get more pussypasses.

Attachments

• FEF4F558-228B-4FAE-96A2-EB81A242A006.png
    FEF4F558-228B-4FAE-96A2-EB81A242A006.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 24
I don't know if asian outweighs female

Also keep in mind that since the drug affects your thinking, you might do the math correctly but then forget how many doses you'd done along the way and fuck up the math due to the effect of the drug itself
I was just joking + i couldn't care less how she died

I think this depends on what you mean by bullied TBH.
A lot of times proportionate responses get called this and justified responses get unduly criticized.
You’re right on that one. I might have to watch it again… or research into it. Though I’m not concerned enough to actually go for it.
She definitely was too rude over an honest mistake that resulted from mutual negligence:
1) she shouldn't have left her expensive outfit in the washing machine, she should've been there to take it out and put it out to dry. If you wash a single piece of clothing then the machine is going to look empty so of course people are just going to dump their stuff in without looking​
2) the guy probably should've looked into the machine to make sure it was empty before throwing his stuff in, someone could've taken a dump in the washing machine and then you'd be washing your shit in with literal shit​
Fair point, I considered that part as well. I was honestly ready to go and turn apathetic until I learned about the ordeal being scripted.
If she had admitted primary fault, expressed her anguish, and then politely asked her roommates "please check washing machine before putting your stuff in, I am a forgetful scatterbrain and need to be looked after" then I don't think anyone would've been attacking her online.
True. There were better ways to go about it.
TBH if she had done that it would've been considered cute and she's have millions more orbiters because klutziness/forgetfulness is a bit kawaii thing in Japan.

The problem is that instead of being honorably self-deprecating (which is especially important in Japanese culture) she instead did not accept fault and attacked this dude.

It basically exhibits the go-to of her character.

I'm sure that was still cute to a lot of guys because it could be considered tsun-tsun (too vulnerable to accept blame, lashes out at guy) but tsun-tsun is probably cuter in 2D than in 3D, and there's probably a lot of context about tsun-tsun potentiality for those who actually watch the show that I'm not privy to.
Hehehe…
A gentle person?

Then why at youtube.com/watch?v=6oxpX8WX-n4&t=3m15s is she fucking DESTROYING the poor washing machine dude?
I’m on that timestamp and I not sure if I’m just being blind sighted, but I can’t find a scene of her destroying the washer machine. The worst I see at that point is her argument.
Again: I'm into tsundere so I can sort of embrace these violent outbursts but a lot of guys can't.

Tsuntsun mostly works in early anime episodes beccause it's coupled with the deredere later on.

Deredere is never actually a guarantee IRL though, sometimes a girl is pure-TSUN and always like that and that's when it grates on people and pisses them off.

What's the min/sec where they talk about scriptedness?
7:42
Scratch that… I meant “staged”, I somehow forgot and mixed the words up.
Though yeah this shit is mostly scripted, that's another factor I didn't even think to consider, good point.

It's kind of like sending murder threats to Eve Torres over her rejecting Zack Ryder or something.
Exactly!!!
That said: as a pro wrestler shouldn't she actually embrace the heel persona and revel in that hatred as something that could get her booked for future feuds?
That’s actually a good point as well.
[UWSL]If she was being attacked over something she legit did I can understand it's bullying, but if it's a scripted feud like in pro wrestling then why the hell would you take it personally?[/UWSL]

It'd be like me sending death threats to Alexa Bliss for "HOW DARE YOU BEAT UP YOUR FRIEND NIKKI CROSS, HOW DARE YOU FUCK BRAY WYATT, DIE SLUT"

Just like booing her char in an arena, it's just part of the drama continued online. You need to expect that kind of thing when you're playing a heel.
Even still, while true. To have someone make 200 accounts and a bunch of others making their own accounts to go and tell someone to kill themselves, is a bit over the top. You’d figure that when you bully someone to the point they reveal they’re literally on the verge of catching the bus, they’d stop. But they didn’t. They just kept on going until it was too late.
Bobby Lashley for example seems like a pretty decent guy in the shoot interviews I've seen with him, but due to him heeling it up on Raw he's supposed to not only expect but REVEL in getting booed/insulted not just in the arena but in the airport.

Like pre-Mania you could be "you suck Lashley, you couldn't beat Drew so you just beat Miz, you're scared Lashley, you're a cheater!"

To rise to the tops of heeldom you need to be able to brush that off and not take it personally because it's about your character, not you.
I’m afraid that isn’t the case; they’ve hated her from the very beginning, since childhood, due to her being a half-jap-half-indonesian. And when you’re hated already for things you can’t control, it doesn’t matter what you do, they’ll inevitably find reasons to despise you more.
“It’s hard to be loved, when people refuse to see anything but your faults”.
I think that's why guys tend to succeed more often in wrestling (aside from athleticism) because guys just naturally have to compartmentalize their reactions and be stoic and view things in context more often than foids do. Foids tend to be less stoic, less able to compartmentalize, and react emotionally even when in a thespian role.
I think that’s true. Of course, a lot of us are kinda forced to, as it’s looked down upon to show emotion. While foids can let it out all they want, even over trivial matters.

Of course, it isn’t too healthy for us considering that some of us eventually snap when we bottle in our emotions too long, not knowing how to process it. And that would cause a massive shitstorm for all parties involved.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply! It was fun, no matter how brief or long it lasted or will last.

Last edited:
I’m on that timestamp and I not sure if I’m just being blind sighted, but I can’t find a scene of her destroying the washer machine. The worst I see at that point is her argument.
The key phrase is "destroying the dude", I just prefixed dude with "washer machine" to signify which dude.

7:42
Scratch that… I meant “staged”, I somehow forgot and mixed the words up.
Prior to reading your 5:37pm reply just now, I actually made a reply acknowledging this (actually watching the vid!) at 5:16pm but just realized I posted it in the wrong thread. You can read the post here but I will re-quote it here for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oxpX8WX-n4&t=7m45s
okay found the bit about it being staged and them wanting to HOW CAN SHE SLAP instead of flipping hat, originates from the mom
Is there any confirmation of this being producer-induced besides the mom though? Mom might've just done it to save face and make daughter look good when it was genuine belligerence.

That said, it's plausible even if producers didn't cook it up that she and the guy might've cooked it up together to push her wrestling career as a heel.

If that's true then maybe after bullying she got the idea of doing a face-turn by being a redeemed heel, but the only way to look redeemed would be to be rescued from a suicide attempt, thus the faking.

Another explanation is that halfhearted remorse was done as a heel angle (for a good example look at Roman Reigns now) and that someone just exploited this to murder her with toxic gas and cops went with the suicide angle because it's easier to close the case than to investigate potential murder suspects
Sorry about the mistake fren

Even still, while true. To have someone make 200 accounts and a bunch of others making their own accounts to go and tell someone to kill themselves, is a bit over the top.
This is what is called "trending".

It's too bad she didn't stick around and watch "We Are Lady Parts", in the 2nd-last eipsode they basically deal with that kind of harassment but ultimately get more fans as a result too.

You’d figure that when you bully someone to the point they reveal they’re literally on the verge of catching the bus, they’d stop. But they didn’t. They just kept on going until it was too late.
The issue is there is no way to reliably "reveal" that because it will logically be seen as a ruse since women are disproportionately fake suicidalness (there's nothing male they can't co-opt and dominate) for attention.

She had already given an unconvincing apology that nobody believed, and her dating Chad the night after her outfit was ruined pretty much shows she wasn't particularly crushed about it.

Of course that's all well and good if she's just building her heel persona. Maybe she just couldn't take the pressure of staying heel and tried to do something unique (have we even had a suicidal wrestler angle yet? even Benoit didn't do that on camera) but ultimately pulled a Shockmaster when she tripped over proper gas measurement.

I’m afraid that isn’t the case; they’ve hated her from the very beginning, since childhood, due to her being a half-jap-half-indonesian.
I think that was describing her mom, so wouldn't that actually make her only 1/4 indonesian?

Maybe that doesn't get as much love as being 1/2 hap 1/2 white but I still think there would be a following that embraces a quadroon girl who is moderately attractive.

Particularly amongst the wrestling crowd since that's all about international influence. Maybe less so in reality TV.

Being disliked by reality TV crowd shouldn't have bothered her unless she was already planning on transitioning out of wrestling into just reality TV.

What kind of pathetic reverse-Miz situation is that? I have nothing against experienced wrestlers lightening their workload to do films (ie Rock/Cena/Batista) and I also reality female wrestlers burn out faster than male ones in terms of getting work, but there's no way she qualifies for that unless she had some kind of serious injury preventing further wrestling we didn't know about.

And when you’re hated already for things you can’t control, it doesn’t matter what you do, they’ll inevitably find reasons to despise you more.
“It’s hard to be loved, when people refuse to see anything but your faults”.
I don't buy it, I don't care how many millions wanted to troll her, she would've had thousands of admirers willing to let her sleep at their home, take her out for free meals, etc.
There's no way you legit get suicidal about the pampered lives foids tend to have, including this one.
You do however learn to manipulate emotions with threats of self-harm you don't want to carry through on.
You want to get 'rescued' for attention, so you fake a suicide attempt and then die from incompetence.
I won't pick on her too much for that, Williams and Carradine also died from incompetence (albeit while trying to fap, not trying to get rescued) and I still respect their work.

Of course, it isn’t too healthy for us considering that some of us eventually snap when we bottle in our emotions too long, not knowing how to process it.
The unhealthy thing is not our stoicism but the bad things being done to us.
Letting it out sooner rather than later won't necessarily give you a better ending.
Though it seems youths get more generous treatment for outbursts under the law, plus then you get badboy rep to fuck certain girls into that.

The key phrase is "destroying the dude", I just prefixed dude with "washer machine" to signify which dude.
Ohhhhh… I get it now. I’m such an idiot.
Prior to reading your 5:37pm reply just now, I actually made a reply acknowledging this (actually watching the vid!) at 5:16pm but just realized I posted it in the wrong thread. You can read the post here but I will re-quote it here for you:

[UWSL]Sorry about the mistake fren[/UWSL]
I’m trying to look for further details on any other source besides her mother. But I guess according to this, former cast members mentioned the show being scripted, though other’s have said it’s not. There’s also co-star Kai Kobayashi mentioning about how the director’s asked him to touch her breast during a trampoline date scene.
04AF0CC2 6282 44EA A2AD 3C79AA90FEFE
And even backed up her mother’s claim. Even mentioned her not being how she’s made to be on the show.

And no worries, it’s all good.

This is what is called "trending".

It's too bad she didn't stick around and watch "We Are Lady Parts", in the 2nd-last eipsode they basically deal with that kind of harassment but ultimately get more fans as a result too.
HMMMMMM…
206123CA D505 494D 968E 431ED02C6C98

[UWSL]The issue is there is no way to reliably "reveal" that because it will logically be seen as a ruse since women are disproportionately fake suicidalness (there's nothing male they can't co-opt and dominate) for attention.[/UWSL]
That… is a good point.
She had already given an unconvincing apology that nobody believed,
Kai thought otherwise based on what I got from his words in articles I could find.
and her dating Chad the night after her outfit was ruined pretty much shows she wasn't particularly crushed about it.
Exactly! It strengthens the idea she was made to overreact.
Of course that's all well and good if she's just building her heel persona. Maybe she just couldn't take the pressure of staying heel and tried to do something unique (have we even had a suicidal wrestler angle yet? even Benoit didn't do that on camera) but ultimately pulled a Shockmaster when she tripped over proper gas measurement.
Maybe… I dunno, l to be honest… I don’t even watch a lot of that stuff or reality tv to know enough about this stuff. But I see it to some degree…
I think that was describing her mom, so wouldn't that actually make her only 1/4 indonesian?

Maybe that doesn't get as much love as being 1/2 hap 1/2 white but I still think there would be a following that embraces a quadroon girl who is moderately attractive.
What I’ve heard often is that Japan is pretty racist. And because of her heritage, she did have darker skin… that said, we do agree that she does look attractive.
Particularly amongst the wrestling crowd since that's all about international influence. Maybe less so in reality TV.

Being disliked by reality TV crowd shouldn't have bothered her unless she was already planning on transitioning out of wrestling into just reality TV.
I still don’t think it was really the wrestling crowd or tv fans. I’m still betting on the hatred from the beginning.
What kind of pathetic reverse-Miz situation is that? I have nothing against experienced wrestlers lightening their workload to do films (ie Rock/Cena/Batista) and I also reality female wrestlers burn out faster than male ones in terms of getting work, but there's no way she qualifies for that unless she had some kind of serious injury preventing further wrestling we didn't know about.
I have nothing worthwhile to say on this, so I’m just gonna hmmm…
I don't buy it, I don't care how many millions wanted to troll her, she would've had thousands of admirers willing to let her sleep at their home, take her out for free meals, etc.
That is a good point. But it takes ten or more good things to make your day, and just one to ruin it. It’s easier to see the negatives than the positives. Except for those who don’t have much to begin with, those become thrilled at the silver lining no matter how thin that is. But the simp part of fans, that raises an insane amount of questions.
[UWSL]There's no way you legit get suicidal about the pampered lives foids tend to have, including this one.[/UWSL]
You do however learn to manipulate emotions with threats of self-harm you don't want to carry through on.
Now I’m curious on what the hell her life is like, before the wrestling career and fame. All I’ve read from it was that she was bullied due to her mixed heritage.
You want to get 'rescued' for attention, so you fake a suicide attempt and then die from incompetence.
I won't pick on her too much for that, Williams and Carradine also died from incompetence (albeit while trying to fap, not trying to get rescued) and I still respect their work.
That… I won’t lie is pretty questionable. Why would you put a bag over your head when ctbing with hydrogen sulfide??? Unless the bag is like an exit bag. As for the cuts though, that was like one of those “crys for help” or what is used for attention.
The unhealthy thing is not our stoicism but the bad things being done to us.
Letting it out sooner rather than later won't necessarily give you a better ending.
Though it seems youths get more generous treatment for outbursts under the law, plus then you get badboy rep to fuck certain girls into that.
Yeah, that’s what I meant. I’m not really thinking or processing things at full capacity. So, forgive me if I sound idiotic with my phrasing and what I’m saying.

Good point on the second part. Ultimately, it depends on how much restraint one has or whether they let it out when it’s needed vs waiting until it explodes.

Last edited:
What I’ve heard often is that Japan is pretty racist. And because of her heritage, she did have darker skin… that said, we do agree that she does look attractive.

Now I’m curious on what the hell her life is like, before the wrestling career and fame. All I’ve read from it was that she was bullied due to her mixed heritage.
Foid bullying is some mean girls like "no decent man will ever love a mongrel like you!" and the foid worries that maybe they're right because the only decent man (chad) seems to not be fixating on her at that moment.

Meanwhile the 20 other guys in her class stare lovingly at her and bashfully avert their gazes when she catches them.

Poor poor girl, just no options whatsoever for happiness for her future because of being a mongrel, rejected by 100% of the male population that MATTERS to her.

That… I won’t lie is pretty questionable. Why would you put a bag over your head when ctbing with hydrogen sulfide??? Unless the bag is like an exit bag. As for the cuts though, that was like one of those “crys for help” or what is used for attention.
I think maybe 'ingest' could just be a mistranslation from the police, apparently there were reports of gas exiting the front door of the apartment or something.

I'm thinking perhaps people whio suicide this way wear the bag and release the gas inside the bag first for maximum exposure?

You mean seppuku?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back