Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JapCels, HapaCels and AsianCels in general - don't enter this thread! Massive suifuel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

So, do I have to explain anything? Asian girl in Japan is approached by a Japanese guy. Of course, he doesn't meet her standards, so he's "creepy" and she feels threatened even though he doesn't do anything threatening in this video. Who's the person she seeks safety from? Just a random group of other asian people? Another asian guy? Nope. Of course she "runs" to a white guy even though he's live streaming ATM. Watch her reaction after the asian guy leaves them. And then they go for a kebab or something. LMFAO, it's over for asiancels. Even a 5/10 white guy is glorified by asian girls.

The interesting part ends at about 1:30.

Wow, i feel the sudden need to apologize to all ricecels here for this level of simping.

@HachiRoku thoughts?

Brutal. Being Asian or Currycel must be pure suffering.
The white guy is also a manlet and gets heightmogged slightly by the asian guy :feelskek:

Japanese are more based than I thought.

Who are you saying is simping in this video?
The white guy, jfl for helping out some random noodlewhore, i would have turned on her like a rabid dog.

The white guy, jfl for helping out some random noodlewhore, i would have turned on her like a rabid dog.
Then you don't even know the definition of simping. She literally approached him, sure, because of certain situation she found herself in, but he didn't put any effort into anything and she was jumping with joy, touching him and went for a kebab with him after the process. It's comparable to a Chad getting clear signals from Stacy and acting out on them.
You literally couldn't even be a Chad even if you were in Chad's body. Are you severly autistic? I'm asking honestly now.

Nope, i just hate women.
Yeah me too but... There's no chance for you to ever ascend. I mean not that there's anything wrong with it, it's totally fine. It's just that you don't get certain things.

The JBWcels are going to storm this thread. Whitecels be on guard as you're going to be attacked, Ricecels stay the fuck out of this topic if you want to retain any sense of sanity.

Yeah me too but... There's no chance for you to ever ascend. I mean not that there's anything wrong with it, it's totally fine. It's just that you don't get certain things.
Irrelevant since women look at me with fear and disgust.

The JBWcels are going to storm this thread. Whitecels be on guard as you're going to be attacked, Ricecels stay the fuck out of this topic if you want to retain any sense of sanity.
JBW is real in Asia. Say whatever you want. I am not a pusher of this truth by any means but hell, one has to be coping hard if they say otherwise.

Japs are probably the most harmless, nicest, polite incels...that guy did nothing untoward and showed no agression or unfriendliness....still got dismissed.

Japs are probably the most harmless, nicest, polite incels...that guy did nothing untoward and showed no agression or unfriendliness....still got dismissed.
Not just dismissed. He got close to being accused of rape.
Guys like him end up being hikkikomori.

JFL at being nice in this piece of shit world

JFL at being nice in this piece of shit world
This. I was nice and polite all my life. Then I stopped and started being as much of a prick as possible. At least people are scared of me now and I am getting more of what I want than I did previously.

Brutal. Racepill defeats Heightpill here

Brutal man. Fucking brutal. I really feel bad for Asiancels.

i didnt watch the vid, was it in asia?
Japan. Says in the video title.
The guy is a 4/10 Manlet Australian. Receding hairline, crooked nose, trash eye area (eyebags)

ALSO SUIFUEL FOR ASIAN/HAPACELS. WARNING:

Robs wife wants to have a facial   Twitch

Japan. Says in the video title.
The guy is a 4/10 Manlet Australian. Receding hairline, crooked nose, trash eye area (eyebags)

ALSO SUIFUEL FOR ASIAN/HAPACELS. WARNING:

He is quite similar to me in this picture. Just more masculine with his body. Maybe I should SEAmaxx...

He is quite similar to me in this picture. Just more masculine with his body. Maybe I should SEAmaxx...
same tbh. I nose and heightmog him hard but he teeth and normal body mogs me. Otherwise I'm fairly looksmatched with this guy.
After I lookmaxxed mostly gym I'll try with german foids first. SEAmaxxing is on the table if that doesn't work out though sorry Asia/Hapacels.

I'm not an asiancel

you can see how she's pitying the guy just from her eyes