Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese woman gives up baby because sperm "donor" was Chinese

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Japanese woman, 30, gave up her baby after discovering sperm donor had lied. She and her husband found the man on social media in 2019 after deciding to have a child by donor because her partner carried a hereditary condition that could be passed to his offspring.

She had sex with the donor, who was in his 20s, ten times before falling pregnant in June 2019 but months later, when it was too late for an abortion, the couple discovered the man had lied to them. He said he was a single Japanese national who graduated from Kyoto University, but he was really a married Chinese man who had attended a different university. She has sued him for £2million in damages for emotional distress. The child was given to a child care clinic and reportedly put up for adoption.

Noodlewhores fucking piss me off

And what is the difference he would be ricecel hikki in the future anyway be it japanese or chinese father

Fucked 10 times!! What!
You don't even need to have sex with the donor.
God! Japs are as stupid as whites

Maybe she wants to repeat the procedure with another guy :feelshaha: im sure if she had the hereditary thingy her husband woulnt be allowed to do the same.

Maybe she wants to repeat the procedure with another guy :feelshaha: im sure if she had the hereditary thingy her husband woulnt be allowed to do the same.

The empathetic gender

She just want to repeat the process.

She wouldve left all of them if she saw even a whitepassing dude there :lul:
Cope, she wanted a strictly Japanese man of high value.

All JBW talk has validity but tbh not so much in Japan where the people are still shockingly nationalistic, which tbh is very impressive

Cope, she wanted a strictly Japanese man of high value.

All JBW talk has validity but tbh not so much in Japan where the people are still shockingly nationalistic, which tbh is very impressive
Yup, i bet she wanted a baby with dark eyes over one with blue eyes :feelsokman: makes sense :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Yup, i bet she wanted a baby with dark eyes over one with blue eyes :feelsokman: makes sense :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Stop coping, most women have the decency to stick to their own

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: blackpilled incels in 2022 btw :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: no wonder one of you is an IT cuck and the other is a kike who i wouldnt be surprised when he gets exposed as an IT member :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
He's less of an ass than you

brutal
post wall foid wouldn't even take asian baby :shock::blackpill:
Well, she wanted a Japanese baby, not Chinese baby.

the Chinese hold the inbred mongol genes and are probably brainless sociopaths, I wouldn’t want that in my genes either

The fuck are you even saying you illiterate monkey
You're the Algerian one here. The sentence was clear enough. Don't pretend like you were born blackpilled.

You're the Algerian one here. The sentence was clear enough. Don't pretend like you were born blackpilled.
I never claimed to be born blackpilled, kike. The fuck are you even talking about?

I never claimed to be born blackpilled, kike. The fuck are you even talking about?
Stop calling me that, it's bullying.
Don't play dumb. You say that having a history on Reddit is a crime but you're literally the least incel looking guy here. If you really want only the most giga trucels of giga trucels, you should follow him out of here too. Why can't you just play nice?

Stop calling me that, it's bullying.
Don't play dumb. You say that having a history on Reddit is a crime but you're literally the least incel looking guy here. If you really want only the most giga trucels of giga trucels, you should follow him out of here too. Why can't you just play nice?
Jfl if you think not looking like an incel on an incel forum is same as being an enemy of this forum. :lul:

you think not looking like an incel on an incel forum is same as being an enemy of this forum.
Yes.
Just be consistent, rules for thee but not for me is bullshit.

I am consistent :feelsjuice:.
No, you're just stoking the fires of division and starting drama hoping it'll boost your status here.
Also I never said I was Jewish so stop being obsessed.

This thread is proof otherwise

I never did anything wrong

My entire alert box is just "Rhaast quoted your post", JFL
Quote the parts :feelsjuice:

You are a kike, i know a kike when i see one :feelsjuice:

You reply to me first :feelsjuice:

Eyes are not bones.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: blackpilled incels in 2022 btw :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: no wonder one of you is an IT cuck and the other is a kike who i wouldnt be surprised when he gets exposed as an IT member :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Jfl believing eye color matters when only bones matter.

What is that supposed to prove? Any of those guys can get pussy.
JBW is cope, it's more like Just-Be-From-A-Rich-Country-And-Finance-A-Gold-Digger-From-A-Poor-Country.
they lost a point (some lost 2)
it can take you from being a 6.5 to an 8. (even without considering how youd be worshiped in ethnic countries)

they lost a point (some lost 2)
No, but I can see how you can think so if you're obsessed with eye color.

it can take you from being a 6.5 to an 8. (even without considering how youd be worshiped in ethnic countries)
I already told you it's Just-Be-From-A-Rich-Country
No one is worshiping Romanians or Albanians.

Or guys like this
C29cddaaa80a943478c5ad710793281e  ugly guys funny mugshots

And it's really green eyes that that are the most favored if you ask someone (https://www.allaboutvision.com/en-gb/conditions/eye-colour-green/), but overall it's a small part of someone's overall attractiveness. Your limiting factor is almost certain to be something else.

If I were you I'd get natural looking colored contacts and walk around and count the pounds of pussy that gets thrown at you.

No, but I can see how you can think so if you're obsessed with eye color.

I already told you it's Just-Be-From-A-Rich-Country
No one is worshiping Romanians or Albanians.

Or guys like this
View attachment 563316

And it's really green eyes that that are the most favored if you ask someone (https://www.allaboutvision.com/en-gb/conditions/eye-colour-green/), but overall it's a small part of someone's overall attractiveness. Your limiting factor is almost certain to be something else.

If I were you I'd get natural looking colored contacts and walk around and count the pounds of pussy that gets thrown at you.
Just gigacherry pick a trucel theory.
and no, green eyes are everywhere here in Algeria and no one gives a shit, they are basically honorary ethnic eyes:lul:
blue eyes are the real deal.

and no, green eyes are everywhere here in Algeria and no one gives a shit, they are basically honorary ethnic eyes:lul:
Who cares what foids like in Algeria. Don't you keep them in line there?

I hear he's the biggest slayer in Algiers.

In the kike community, if a woman has that she will get divorced

true cuckolding :lul:

She wouldn't have given up her child if the father somehow turns out to be a white chad:feelshaha::feelshaha:

What, I had no idea.