Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Japanese men are starting to isolate themselves. They're referred to as "Hikikimori, the modern day hermits".

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/6tcFC41kl8E

This will increasingly become reality here in the West also. I feel sorry for the 32 year old isolated incel in the video. Bullied by his professor and peers at uni... fucking christ humans are truly evil...

We are the beautiful ones of the mouse utopia experiment.

"Starting?" The term "hikikomori" is older than most Incels.co members.

the future of the west is a consumerist shit hole

Nigger, this shit has been going on for decades. And it actually costs the government a fair bit, especially with health because you're still covered by the national health insurance, even if you don't have a job.
You can actually talk to hikkis if you go to 2ch or NicoNicoDouga.

The thing is how the hell can they afford such a lifestyle??? I would love to do the same but here in burger land it's either work or starve.

The thing is how the hell can they afford such a lifestyle??? I would love to do the same but here in burger land it's either work or starve.

I don't think they never EVER leave their homes, they have to feed themselves. They probably go to work.

A lot of the hikkimori also seem to be middle aged

Nigger, this shit has been going on for decades. And it actually costs the government a fair bit, especially with health because you're still covered by the national health insurance, even if you don't have a job.
You can actually talk to hikkis if you go to 2ch or NicoNicoDouga.
With all the hikkimori and the aging population, it seems Japan's national health insurance will be under stress soon. The West will soon follow

This isn’t new at all

we're modern day cavemen avoiding a hostile environment by hiding from predators that are bigger, stronger, and more adapted than us.

This has been happening for decades now

yeah this shit has been going on for years, are you just finding this out? what do you people do if you're not doing a NEET/HIKKI lifestyle, even normie life as incel would be much harder, easier to stay in room and be comfy.

we're modern day cavemen avoiding a hostile environment by hiding from predators that are bigger, stronger, and more adapted than us.
yeah this shit has been going on for years, are you just finding this out? what do you people do if you're not doing a NEET/HIKKI lifestyle, even normie life as incel would be much harder, easier to stay in room and be comfy.
1986 it was first noted.

It's a big shame in Japan so many families keep it secret & financially support them, once the family is dead perhaps they rope.

It's a big shame in Japan so many families keep it secret & financially support them, once the family is dead perhaps they rope.
They dont scold their son for living this lifestyle??

So it is very easy to do it for the average Japanese, I always thought that the family would do everything possible to avoid it, how weird.

Last edited:
manosphere always talk about how japan is the future of many countries. They are advance not only in technology but also in their social norms