Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japanese man dressed as joker goes ER in tokyo train!

God among men
He got 17 with a fucking knife dressed in an uncomfortable costume buddy boyos
If he can do it..

Instead of putting a knife in their guts, we must put the gospel in their ears and eyes.
Do you actually soul win on your own? How do you manage to have the energy for that. I feel like no one would be receptive and wouldn't care or believe. They already believe in so many obvious hoaxes and don't care about truth, it's so tiring.

based and jokerpilled

Interesting Halloween is all over now. I wonder if Asia does anything for other Western centric holidays. Honestly, if this guy only struck degenerate Halloween party-goers, I’d legit have no problem with this. However, he seems to have attacked a train filled with regular people. Today would be the perfect day to go ER on actual degenerates

some might die later of the injuries
Dead normies always make smile :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

just kidding fbi pls dont hitman me JK FK U GO ER

Come on, you at least have to applaud for his effort. The suit looks nice.
Batman Clap GIF
based and jokerpilled

Look at all these weak soy guzzling ricecels running from this "attacker." Even guys bigger than the attacker are running away like cowardly wimps. Rice people are a weak and cowardly race (curries too). They could've easily stopped him if they collectively charged him. We as humans have fallen to such a terrible low! None of these people would survive a moment in the wild ten thousand years ago in our hunter-gatherer days.

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1454784891225362432

An4PGZz 460s

injuring 17 people
He attacked 17 people but did not kill a single one? Wtf kind of mental retardation is this. It was probably just for attention than him actually wanting to go ER.

He attacked 17 people but did not kill a single one? Wtf kind of mental retardation is this. It was probably just for attention than him actually wanting to go ER.
How many people have YOU attacked on a train with a knife?...

Pure lifefuel. Being an incel in Japan is absolutely brutal, good for him.

He was like "ER" and i was like "go!"

As per local media, the 26-year-old suspect – who did not resist arrest – reportedly told police that he had become angry when he saw women who ‘looked happy’ and so wanted to kill them.
There have been a number of attacks on Tokyo public transportation in recent months. In August, two people were injured at a Tokyo subway station when a man sprayed sulfuric acid into another man’s face.
In the same month, a man stabbed and slashed passengers on a commuter train the day before the closing ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics. Like in this latest incident, he told police he wanted to kill women that looked happy.
It's happening, boyos.

Beta uprising, it's happening boyos :feelzez:

Some photos of th.is hERo boyos? .is he actually iNCel-tiER looking? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Do you actually soul win on your own? How do you manage to have the energy for that. I feel like no one would be receptive and wouldn't care or believe. They already believe in so many obvious hoaxes and don't care about truth, it's so tiring.
I don't like to boast about it because it's the least I could do, but yes, I did print and hand out leaflets some times.

It's fun because you try to predict who's gonna pick them and who's not and it's harder than expected. People who look nice and meek sometimes ignore you completely whereas people who look like thugs and prostitutes pick them and read.

None. Coz he's a faggot
As I expected...

(You have to admit, it's an awesome question...;;;;;)
He has bike rider socks....

Just saying

Last edited:
that's what happens when you have a society revolved around foids, you have weak men.

in the video there's a moment where a prettyboy chang comes running almost crying, I wonder if noodles still feel protected by him jfl good riddance on them for shitting on masculinity and going for preferring pussy twinks
You are missing some information. They HAD to run. The dude set the train on fire and he released deadly poisonous gas in it. If anyone stayed would either be killed, burned alive or died of gas poisoning.

Lol saw this on the news and I was laughing like a maniac on the inside
We need more hERoes like him tbh, it's always lifefuel to watch bluepilled soys running for their lives
Lifefuel.
Tbh
And considering how much I hate Halloween and normie gatherings, this just makes it all the more enjoyable

Last edited:
Look at all these weak soy guzzling ricecels running from this "attacker." Even guys bigger than the attacker are running away like cowardly wimps. Rice people are a weak and cowardly race (curries too). They could've easily stopped him if they collectively charged him. We as humans have fallen to such a terrible low! None of these people would survive a moment in the wild ten thousand years ago in our hunter-gatherer days.

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1454784891225362432

I took martial arts classes way back when and I remember one class my teacher demonstrated to me how we should go about fighting a person with a knife. The teacher handed me the wooden knife and ran out of the class before I even looked up.

Life isn't a movie, if someone has a weapon you GTFO of there as fast as possible. And fuck outta here with that 'just collectively charge at him bro' shit, I ain't risking my life for some normie.

The problem with these attacks is that he is probably attacking other incels. I wouldn't particularly enjoy some rice attacking me on the train. It is odd how incel attacks never happen at feminist gatherings.

Haha. BART is super ghetto ass fuck nowadays ever since the pandemic. Actually it was really bad even before the pandemic.

Apparently that white guy got charged for battery afterwards. When she was the one to come up to him in the first place and harass him for money.

Incredibly Based but also brutal failure pill didn't even kill anyone
sadge. we as a community must strive to do better :feelsYall: no manifesto either? :feelsUgh: