Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man who raped 20 year old woman in front of other passengers on London Underground jailed

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
skynews-ryan-johnston-tube_6390589.jpg

Ryan Johnston sexually assaulted and then raped a 20-year-old woman, who was returning home from an evening out with friends, on a Piccadilly Line train.

A man has been jailed for raping a woman in a "brazen attack" on the London Underground in front of other passengers during a busy morning service.

Ryan Johnston, 37, was sentenced at Inner London Crown Court on Friday to nine years in prison, with a further five on licence, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.

He was charged with rape, attempted rape and two counts of sexual assault, as well as outraging public decency in relation to another complainant.

Johnston chased two women to their home after they noticed him masturbating while looking through the window outside a house near Bounds Green Underground station at around 5am on 23 February 2020, the British Transport Police (BTP) said.

He banged on their door and put his hand through the letterbox after the women managed to get inside safely before he eventually left.

He then boarded a Piccadilly Line train at Heathrow Terminal Five around three hours later, where he approached a young woman who was asleep, the BTP said.

Johnston sexually assaulted and then raped the 20-year-old - who was returning home from an evening out with friends - in front of other passengers.

A French national travelling with his 11-year-old son witnessed the attack and reported it to the police.

But the attack was not captured on CCTV and officers were unable to identify the victim at the time of the attack, the BTP said.

Johnston was arrested at HMP Brixton - where he was serving time for burglary - in December 2022, after a BTP review of historical rape cases led to his identification, and detectives identified the victim in the same month.

The French national was flown to the UK to testify at the trial, where he helped rebut Johnston's claims he knew the complainant and she had consented, the CPS said.

A jury found Johnston guilty of all five charges after a two-week trial at Inner London Crown Court in August.

He was also placed on the sex offenders register indefinitely.

Senior investigating officer, Detective Inspector Paul Attwell of the BTP's Major, Serious and Organised Crime Unit, said: "Johnston's brazen attack in front of witnesses highlights his lack of shame or remorse for his actions, something which continued throughout his trial.

"I am thankful his violence and despicable actions have been recognised by the guilty verdicts and significant sentence.

"His depraved actions will have a life-long impact on the victim and those who witnessed this.

"I am thankful for their bravery throughout this investigation. I hope they can now find some comfort in the fact justice has been served."

She was returning home from an "evening out with friends" around 8am????

Most likely the whore already got Eiffel Towered by Chads hours earlier. Think about that.

Based. Every incel and most men would do the same if it weren't illegal

I bet the passengers wouldn't stop him because he was a black nigNogs and they didn't want to be BLMed

Bravo for the bystanders letting it happen, don't be a white knight, she was probably asking for it.

Based. Every incel and most men would do the same if it weren't illegal
In the viking age you could just go to a woman in a field plow her then leave aslong as no one saw, Or you could hire slaves and fuck them, These slaves were named trell which help kitchen or sexually bc they have no choice, This was mostly old Norway.

Bravo for the bystanders letting it happen, don't be a white knight, she was probably asking for it.
She was literally asleep on the train in the ass crack of the morning after a night out with friends.

I bet the passengers wouldn't stop him because he was a black nigNogs and they didn't want to be BLMed
If they did, The media would just make the headline: White man opresses black mans desire to have sex :feelskek::feelskek:

If they did, The media would just make the headline: White man opresses black mans desire to have sex :feelskek::feelskek:
Oh yeah, plus it's UK they support criminals especially London.

Oh yeah, plus it's UK they support criminals especially London.
Anything to suck off the blackque man said the british and gobbed the whole cock down theyre gullet

FUCKING VILE CUNT GIGA BASED GRAPE MAXXER TAKE THAT NORMSHITS

In the viking age you could just go to a woman in a field plow her then leave aslong as no one saw, Or you could hire slaves and fuck them, These slaves were named trell which help kitchen or sexually bc they have no choice, This was mostly old Norway.
Based

She was returning home from an "evening out with friends" around 8am????

Most likely the whore already got Eiffel Towered by Chads hours earlier. Think about that.
I’ve been tempted to do this before (in video game) after returning a night out without a pussy to fuck

Not my problem foid you are stronger than men after all so you can defend yourself :feelskek: :dab::feelzez:

nigger is in jail and foid is mentally fucked up the rest of her life its a win win. :feelsjuice:

d1versity is out strangth lololol.

Why did I knew it would be a indian? :feelskek:

Ryan Johnston sexually assaulted and then raped a 20-year-old woman, who was returning home from an evening out with friends, on a Piccadilly Line train.

(joke FBI)

This wouldn't of happened if this guy was able to get a single date.

Not condoning his behaviour - he should be locked away - but there is something
very wrong with our society.

Another crime statistic due to unfair male beauty standards.

He ain't done none.

She probably wasn't even hot. I don't get the appeal of raping ugly to mid women.

Life in prison isn’t worth one foid

They need to free this brotha, he didn't do anything wrong.

That whore was most likely coming form an orgy with Chad.

He just took his turn.

If it wasn’t for slavERy and white colonialism, this wouldn’t have happened

Free my nigga, he is a victim of oppression at the hands of white supremacist racist westERn society

incels would never do it because we are high inhib.

I bet the passengers thought that its her boyfriend bbc

A man has been jailed for raping a woman in a "brazen attack" on the London Underground in front of other passengers during a busy morning service.

Ryan Johnston, 37, was sentenced at Inner London Crown Court on Friday to nine years in prison, with a further five on licence, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.

He was charged with rape, attempted rape and two counts of sexual assault, as well as outraging public decency in relation to another complainant.

Johnston chased two women to their home after they noticed him masturbating while looking through the window outside a house near Bounds Green Underground station at around 5am on 23 February 2020, the British Transport Police (BTP) said.

He banged on their door and put his hand through the letterbox after the women managed to get inside safely before he eventually left.

He then boarded a Piccadilly Line train at Heathrow Terminal Five around three hours later, where he approached a young woman who was asleep, the BTP said.

Johnston sexually assaulted and then raped the 20-year-old - who was returning home from an evening out with friends - in front of other passengers.

A French national travelling with his 11-year-old son witnessed the attack and reported it to the police.

But the attack was not captured on CCTV and officers were unable to identify the victim at the time of the attack, the BTP said.

Johnston was arrested at HMP Brixton - where he was serving time for burglary - in December 2022, after a BTP review of historical rape cases led to his identification, and detectives identified the victim in the same month.

The French national was flown to the UK to testify at the trial, where he helped rebut Johnston's claims he knew the complainant and she had consented, the CPS said.

A jury found Johnston guilty of all five charges after a two-week trial at Inner London Crown Court in August.

Senior investigating officer, Detective Inspector Paul Attwell of the BTP's Major, Serious and Organised Crime Unit, said: "Johnston's brazen attack in front of witnesses highlights his lack of shame or remorse for his actions, something which continued throughout his trial.

"I am thankful his violence and despicable actions have been recognised by the guilty verdicts and significant sentence.

"His depraved actions will have a life-long impact on the victim and those who witnessed this.

"I am thankful for their bravery throughout this investigation. I hope they can now find some comfort in the fact justice has been served."

>London
retards voting to bring more of them in

JFL I used to ride that line every day :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

No wonder, that line is dogshit, full of niggers every day.

I envy people like him, if only I wasn’t as soy and would be able to do it. :feelsrope:

Honestly if they really didn’t want things like this to happen then they’d oppose mass immigration and be very selective about who they let in in terms of only letting in people who would positively contribute to their economy without being a drain on taxes and who would integrate into society while following their laws.

But they don’t really care about any of that or perhaps the politicians are simply in severe detached denial. Western countries are all in extreme debt and have been spending way too much for too long. That’s the reality. Importing a bunch of people who don’t share your values, who will further depress wages and press up housing costs, while further draining tax coffers, and committing lots of crime and creating a low trust environment is genuinely retarded.

And no, I’m not suggesting this guy is even an immigrant, I have no idea — you’ll get law breaking locals too, just not at as high of rates compared to who they’ve been bringing in with zero oversight. To be clear immigration can be fine but you need to be selective that’s what I’m saying.

And look man, I fully get that there are upstanding blacks out there and genius blacks to boot like Sowell and C Hughes, but like — why do blacks commit so much more crime seemingly everywhere? Is it cultural? Are they just genetically more confrontational and lower inhib on average? Is it out of spite?

Anyway, for the crime of rape, if society gets to a point where the majority of young men are unable to get a wife or girlfriend and especially if prostitution is outlawed it logically follows many of those men will no longer support traditional rape laws. Men support those things to defend their wives and daughters. If they lack those things and cannot reasonably get sex they will grow resentful of women and will no longer advocate for traditional rape laws. You can say that’s evil but it’s reality. People are selfish shallow animals, women certainly are too. What baffles me is how so many people seem under the delusion that women are these kind selfless beings unlike rotten men which is frankly a load of grade A bullshit.

Last edited:
JFL I used to ride that line every day :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

No wonder, that line is dogshit, full of niggers every day.
In US cities I avoid the trains like the plague if I can because I’ve had some awful experiences where I was afraid for my life.

Recently I had to take the train in Chicago and this homeless looking drugged up dude threw his bicycle at me for walking past him on the train and started screaming and spitting in my face and I just wanted to get off the crowded train. Also Chicago had a begging guy throw his lidless McDonald’s Coke all over me because I walked past him and didn’t respond.

I sympathize with their position, I’ve slept under bridges before in bad times, probably a lot of people here have, but you can be homeless and retain some degree of civility. Behavior like that just makes the public fear and hate you want to kill you honestly.

Its mind blowing comparing the trains in Japan to the trains in a US city. Night and day. In theory I Iike trains a lot. In practice it requires that the other people riding those public transports aren’t savages. I think that’s the real reason so many Americans oppose or don’t like the idea of public transport — because we live in a low trust environment where in shady parts of the city you have to be paranoid about getting stabbed to death by some drugged up retard. Depends on where you live I guess.

And leftwing cities have gotten just stupid light on crime because they don’t want to “appear” racist :feelsseriously: It’s all so tiresome. Affluent liberals in the US are so out of touch with reality its genuinely unbelievable.

Last edited:
The absolute state of western civilization. You feminized your own men and now. They will not defend you. When you are getting raped by a refugee you wanted to let in so badly.