Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel japanese incels try to act like chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
if they were white, oh boy.

if they were white, oh boy.
if they were white, gook subhumans would have lynched them in the town square with the gook whores cheering

White trucel is htn in asia.
i have IRL testimonies that white doesn't mean getting laid in asia, even if you're 6 ft

well maybe if you're like 7 ft with a bad face but i doubt any truecel is this tall

japanese women are hypergamous as fuck, they only want chad
they never settle for incels instead they go to host clubs and pay for chads company

Based hiki

if you are lowinhib do it to make them uncomfortable, its legal

Thats why I hate noodles.

Fuck these whores, they probably got wet from getting attention.

confident women do this shit to chads and its not weird? but when a guy does it its rape. theyre so fucking sensitive self pitying victimisers. did you die? no. your arm got caressed, stop acting like u got shot u stupid bitch

Fuck these whores, they probably got wet from getting attention.
no because the guys weren't chads

chad = wet
jap incel = sexual harrassment :feelsrope:

Fucking whore. I want to shove my dick in her mouth and teach that bitch a lesson. :feelsLSD:

That hiki should have just herbivoremaxx.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
imagine a rapey curry like me tried rapemaxxing in Japan:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I will show these whores true Bootyism/buudhism

I hate twitch whores, totally deserved it. Hopefully they never come out of their houses again.