Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese chick got a donation of 89.400 USD because she is homeless...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
It impressed me, how on just a few days this girl with bipolar mental disorders (she was fired from a bunch of jobs because of that) got this giant donation by white knight simps....
This is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_O0MloWrk

Its incredible how it works, you know how many GUYS there were homeless and they never did anything for them? but OH WOW, now its a japanese chick with mental disorders and she gets these donations, i tell you man, girls have it easy in all ways.

Here is the donation amount: https://gogetfunding.com/help-homeless-girl-start-a-new-life/

A guy donated 5000 USD, another one 3000 USD and so... fuck man.

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.

just lol if it was a guy, you'd be hard pressed for even $10,000. hell even $1000 maybe

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
Yet they still steal our tax money to give to whores. Non chads shouldn't pay cucked taxes.

I don't want to debate on whether or not she is actually homeless, but.
She does not look like she is at all...

I hate simps with a passion tbh. That money should go to short men who have unimaginably hard lives.

Good morning tbhtbb

Japan is literally the best country to live as a woman.

Japanese males are living in one of the worst emotional and sexual misery in the entire world.
Women have discount days (ladies' plans) in which they pay less than males for restaurants and shit. They can live however they want, nobody will say anything.
Males have to work their ass off otherwise they are seen as lethargic pieces of shit.

So it's not anything special, it's just Japan, she's good-looking and is simply living life on easy mode.

Also keep in mind that this guy's channel's purpose is to basically help white guys get Japanese girls.

What a fucking cuck, she only got all this money cause foid halo, average hole lives life on tutorial mode.

I hate simps with a passion tbh. That money should go to short men who have unimaginably hard lives.
Maybe fund leg lengthening surgery and cure for balding

just lol if it was a guy, you'd be hard pressed for even $10,000. hell even $1000 maybe
Totally, if it was a guy no one would give a shit, maybe he would reach that amount, but not SO FAST like this chick.
Yet they still steal our tax money to give to whores. Non chads shouldn't pay cucked taxes.
Sad story.
She doesnt, also, there is a lot of sketchy shit around... she supposedly worked on a Restaurant... what? if you are homeless you stink, how its possible that she worked on a Restaurant sometimes?
I hate simps and cucks, and white knights.

Japanese males are living in one of the worst emotional and sexual misery in the entire world.
Women have discount days (ladies' plans) in which they pay less than males for restaurants and shit. They can live however they want, nobody will say anything.
Males have to work their ass off otherwise they are seen as lethargic pieces of shit.

So it's not anything special, it's just Japan, she's good-looking and is simply living life on easy mode.
Interesting info
Also keep in mind that this guy's channel's purpose is to basically help white guys get Japanese girls.
Yeah, ironic...
What a fucking cuck, she only got all this money cause foid halo, average hole lives life on tutorial mode.
Exactly... tutorial mode... hahaha
flat faced noodle as her can literally lead a comfy life because of filthy simps....
Fuck them...

On the other hand, i discovered that this girl may NOT be poor like she says, for those interested check this page where a lot of stuff comes to light:

So basically this girl is not even homeless and got a lot of money because of blind simps hahaha

fucking hate whiteknights, shit

kill me now tbh, knowing if i was a hobo id die within a day and everyone would laugh

Men are privileged :soy:

Who donated this foid, American simps or japanese ones btw, I believe by the dollar figures it should have been American normie simps, the worst whiteknighting cucks you can find on the face of this earth.

Who donated this foid, American simps or japanese ones btw, I believe by the dollar figures it should have been American normie simps, the worst whiteknighting cucks you can find on the face of this earth.
And they bring that attitude with them everywhere they go even when they claim to be trying to escape it @ThoughtfulCel

And they bring that attitude with them everywhere they go even when they claim to be trying to escape it @ThoughtfulCel
Americans are the reason other countries get strong armed into accepting simp society

Imagine if it's local ricecels did that, sex less 40+ virgins sending that amount of money - teracucked

nips are enermous cucks and world worship them
noodles are most overrated women on earth

Yeah I watched a couple of those homeless videos on YT. Every time it's a girl the video gets a lot more views and the comment section is dripping with simp saliva. Then, as always, there's an update in a few short weeks later with a girl off the streets and married because a horde of whiteknights rushed in to the rescue.

Meanwhile men are left rotting near the dumpster because they were born with a cock instead of vagina.

Totally, America is super filled with these stupid cucks white knights of shit... i had a keyboard fight once via Facebook against a LOT of these stupid motherfuckers, because i said that a Metal band was getting attention just because the singer was a girl... they called me everything you can imagine, just because of that!
Yeah I watched a couple of those homeless videos on YT. Every time it's a girl the video gets a lot more views and the comment section is dripping with simp saliva. Then, as always, there's an update in a few short weeks later with a girl off the streets and married because a horde of whiteknights rushed in to the rescue.

Meanwhile men are left rotting near the dumpster because they were born with a cock instead of vagina.
Exactly, fucking stupid cucks.... they are so ridiculous, not even a bit of honor within them.

Probably took like a day until the simping started.

Women and children first...

You can't lose as a woman.

She gets all this just for existing even though she was already given countless opportunities. Meanwhile I live a miserable lonely life, barely scraping by, no one caring, no second chance if I screw up, and have to pay taxes to fund chads and foids lifestyles...

If it were us the police would take away our blankets during winter

She gets all this just for existing even though she was already given countless opportunities. Meanwhile I live a miserable lonely life, barely scraping by, no one caring, no second chance if I screw up, and have to pay taxes to fund chads and foids lifestyles...
Forcing non chads to give up their resources with taxation, so the government can fund chad and rostie degeneracy, is a million times worse than rape.

Forcing non chads to give up their resources with taxation, so the government can fund chad and rostie degeneracy, is a million times worse than rape.
Agreed. It's a highly unfair mistreatment and violation of what should be our human rights, that they can get away with because we're considered second class citizens, and they expect us to put up with it without complaint. Makes me want to be NEET.

wtf, i have mental issues too, give me fucking more than £300 a month thats all the shithead govt gives

It impressed me, how on just a few days this girl with bipolar mental disorders (she was fired from a bunch of jobs because of that) got this giant donation by white knight simps....
This is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_O0MloWrk

Its incredible how it works, you know how many GUYS there were homeless and they never did anything for them? but OH WOW, now its a japanese chick with mental disorders and she gets these donations, i tell you man, girls have it easy in all ways.

Here is the donation amount: https://gogetfunding.com/help-homeless-girl-start-a-new-life/

This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.

Simps need to be hanged in Minecraft and then in real life too.

Agreed. It's a highly unfair mistreatment and violation of what should be our human rights, that they can get away with because we're considered second class citizens, and they expect us to put up with it without complaint. Makes me want to be NEET.
If no one is entitled to anything then rosties aren't entitled to our taxes or protection.

men's sexual frustration is what making women live on easy mode
women are so vile , they see how men are struggling yet they keep to thrive through their misery . saddistic fucks

JFL at being born as a non Chad male in today's world
Go immediately to rope

JFL at being born as a non Chad male in today's world
Go immediately to rope
I never thought on roping myself, but i thought on go on a killing spree... just really perverted fantasies...
However, i learned to channel all that hate somewhere else.

Any girl with a workable pussy does not ever need to be homeless. She is homeless because she chooses to be homeless. IN FUCKING JAPAN OF ALL PLACES!! The place where they give out money to fucks who don't work all the time. God dam she really is a shit human being and a failure.

Paolo from Tokyo showed us a fucking place in Japan that was like $200 a month. She could beg on the street and get more than $200 a month and we're not even talking about how she could literally live in cyber cafes for cheaper than that per month. Holy fuck her whole situation screams scam

Any girl with a workable pussy does not ever need to be homeless. She is homeless because she chooses to be homeless. IN FUCKING JAPAN OF ALL PLACES!! The place where they give out money to fucks who don't work all the time. God dam she really is a shit human being and a failure.

Paolo from Tokyo showed us a fucking place in Japan that was like $200 a month. She could beg on the street and get more than $200 a month and we're not even talking about how she could literally live in cyber cafes for cheaper than that per month. Holy fuck her whole situation screams scam
Right on, she is supposedly an scam... i read a page that said how she was not homeless and just wanted to steal money from people here: https://mominoki-blog.com/homeless_meru_en_202104/

Fuckin women. This money should be transferred straight to my BTC wallet

the overwhelming majority of homeless are men, nobody gives a fuck about them.

Overforjaps

Simps have money but they dont have brains.

Good morning, I hate cucks and simps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back