Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Japan

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Do you think that countries like Japan or Korea due to their media ( Anime, manga, Kpop ) brainwashed people into worshiping them ?
Think about it honestly. There's like million videos about japanese/ korean culture, about fucking food ( sushi / kimchi ), about relationship with them with japanese / korean foids or japanese / korean men, ''what koreans / japanese think about foreigners/ white people / black people etc''. There was even fucking documentary about how katana is perfect sword( and some rich fag was orgasmic how this weapon is perfect ).
I was really into japan due to anime for many years...now getting more and more away from it. Many weebs dreams about living in japan and getting jap gf/bf and in reality japan is wagie cuck nightmare on stereoids(plus they will be discrimanated on being foreigner ( korean or chinese in japan ) or being different race). Ironically such worship is similiar to this (((hollywood))) brainwashing that ''woke'' normies try to tell that they propagated ''eurocentric beauty standards''.

yes bro it's all an nhk conspiracy
18852.jpg

Every media is brainwashing ig. They(Japan/Korea) probably think US and UK are amazing.

Both are big and they need to create content to keep alive the industrie, personally i wouldnt like to live there is a country with great labor pressure

I wouldn’t want to live there tbh

Tourism brings money into the country and improves diplomatic relationships. Japan and Korea have pristine public images because their countries are well off. That is why many people want to go. Not every country is perfect but they sure are nicer then most, less crime and strange food and culture.

I would not like to live in Japan though, seems too crowded and wageslaving long hours.

no japan is shit country even worse than here most men are virgin incels who wageslave to death, there copes are top notch though.

I like Japan because it's a very clean and organized country.
I like that.

They're the only people that understand my struggle

Just look at the Japanese suicide numbers.

I like Japan because it's a very clean and organized country.
I like that.
this. we can see this with coronavirus. Japan have no lockdown and people still going to crowded places. and their death toll is basically nothing due to healthy diet and cleanliness

Both are big and they need to create content to keep alive the industrie, personally i wouldnt like to live there is a country with great labor pressure
how is mexico, no labor pressure? I assume you're a NEET?