Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japan PM says country on the brink over falling birth rate

South korea is even lower than Japan, 0,84 vs 1,34

Can't wait for societal collapse

They need to import more nonasian males obviously.

Foids are too picky that's why.

Meanwhile, one out of every ten Japanese foids in their twenties has worked in the sex industry. Japan's gender disparity is utterly fucked beyond repair, and if they keep refusing to address the problem (like they always do), it will only continue to get worse. It's fucking over for them tbh

I would gladly move to japan and make babies with a cute little asian foid, but sadly, I'd have to be a millionaire to be able to move there :<

Good, it's what the foids and elite businessmen deserve. :feelsjuice:

What's bound to happen after you let in Western feminism and liberate foids to practice whatever unrestricted degeneracy and hypergamy they might desire, and also simultaneously demonize and ostracize the average male with soul-crushing wageslavery and subpar living conditions; I suppose it'll be better for the elites in the long-term. :society:

I would gladly move to japan and make babies with a cute little asian foid, but sadly, I'd have to be a millionaire to be able to move there :<

Crickets.

They are already fucked. Unless some new baby spawning tech comes out their population will half by 2050 because it’s so fucking old

good news less ricecels and cringey animecels

Meanwhile, one out of every ten Japanese foids in their twenties has worked in the sex industry.
Really? Sauce? 10% is completely and utterly fucked and honestly sounds unbelievable.

They are already fucked. Unless some new baby spawning tech comes out their population will half by 2050 because it’s so fucking old
Japan is totaly overpopulated and I'd argue its good if this island shrinks down to a sustainable size. And who tf cares about the old farts who couldn't create a family for themselves to take care of them? I bet the japs will make a robot to clean their diapers anyways.

Good. Fuck Japan.

I'd neuter you before you do that

I wouldn't mind to be honest
Alright then. It'll be painless. You can coom and not worry about creating life in a fucked world anymore. You will be free.

Ok, so let me name the reasons:

- Japanese women (obviously)

but i'm not about that water is wet post so move on to why:

Look at Japanese men... they're manlets. Even their football national team are bunch of manlets. Let's be real, their level of entry into dating world is so ridiculously high by international standards that they just can't compete, this the same thing about South Korea. Those countries are fucked due to globalisation and globalisation only. They're also fucked by their culture.

I don't care, that's their fault for encouraging the "Working Bitch".

The only way to save Japan is to import white cocks

I wish I could go there and create thousands of hapas. Would help them and me.

keep coping buddy boyos!