Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japan need to allow curries in to fix their inbred phenotype

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Japanese rices all look the same,
They look very inbred due to being isolated on that rice island,

One time Mongols almost fixed their inbred problem, but unfortunately typhoon came and let them become even more inbred (ghost of tushima)

Nobody really gave a shit about that gook island so no more genetic diversity came

I believe they desperately need foreign seed to fix their extinction

Which I believe their opposite genes could fix which I mean curries

:feelskek: this fucking thread

One time Mongols almost fixed their inbred problem, but unfortunately typhoon came and let them become even more inbred (ghost of tushima)

Nobody really gave a shit about that gook island so no more genetic diversity came

Curry civilization is complete garbage.
Japanese civilizations mogs all civilizations rn.
Massive cope.

Are you a desi?

Introducing curry genes would be pouring gasoline on a fire

Introducing curry genes would be pouring gasoline on a fire
Curry civilization is complete garbage.
Japanese civilizations mogs all civilizations rn.
Massive cope.

This. JFL. Many iranians, arabs, and pakis marry japanese/chinese women and make their looks better
Egyptian hapa

Japs are an incredibly mixed nationality. The peopling of the Japanese islands involved many various different waves of linguistic groups and cultures in pre-history.

The Japanese are primarily Yayoi (y-dna haplogroup O3e1 and O2B1) and Jomonic (y-dna haplogroup D2). But other various groups also came to Japan in smaller numbers. Haplogroup N (Uralic related peoples) and Haplogroup C (altaic speaking peoples). And various non-han Chinese groups (y-dna Haplogroup O3 + O3D) and South east asian groups (O2a). I believe I'm missing a few more.

The Japanese are not very good looking. The yayoi types are though. My theory is that they are the elite of not only Japan, but also all of east Asia. Imo, they are the racial type that brought Japan up and north east asia up, and eventually waged war against the United States.

Last edited:
I will happily give my black curry dick to any big-titted Japanese foid with big ass and minimum average face

I will happily give my black curry dick to any big-titted Japanese foid with big ass and minimum average face
They're giga inbred, they need your curry cocku

Japan needs to keep as many uitlanders as possible out so they don't become a mongrelized shithole like modern western countries

They only want hwite cock or white passing cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back