Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Japan Makes Some Of The Best Copes, NGL... See Ya' Later Guys! Time To Go LDAR On This Bed Forever!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
D1D259B3 BD2D 4E60 B11F E2F13CF645F9

https://odditymall.com/ultimate-gaming-bed

Since I'm Incel GAMER I need that!

Hikki culture has taken care of Japan tbh

I would knee the shelf and knock everything off. And then I would have to get out of bed.

Japs are masters of coping. After all they were the ones who witnessed american chads getting all the japanese women after WW2.

I hate the japs and their xenophobic culture!
They are racist against Americans because that bed is not big enough to fit us!!
Japs are masters of coping. After all they were the ones who witnessed american chads getting all the japanese women after WW2.
they had to resort to raping inferior asians LOL
:lul::lul::lul:

Add a toilet and we are set

I legit could use one of these. On the weekends I hate getting up just to slouch in my computer chair. With this, I could LDAR nicely before I have to go back to wageslaving. I guess this is what advanced inceldom does to a society. I only hope the West stops being cucked and lets us incels rot easier as well

Japceldom is extremely brutal,

that's why their copes are really top notch --

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I legit could use one of these. On the weekends I hate getting up just to slouch in my computer chair. With this, I could LDAR nicely before I have to go back to wageslaving. I guess this is what advanced inceldom does to a society. I only hope the West stops being cucked and lets us incels rot easier as well
You need to wageslave on an online job so you don't even need to leave your house.

dont enjoy vidya ngl

I actually want that ngl

You need to wageslave on an online job so you don't even need to leave your house.
When I rack up enough exp in my current field, I'll freelance or telecommute and LDAR while making money

Nice! It even comes with a coronavirus mask.

Japceldom is extremely brutal,

that's why their copes are really top notch --

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

brutal tbh. those men probably haven't had sex in ages due to hypergamy and their noodles attraction to whites or chang.
all they do is work 60+ hours a week and overtime to come home and fap to hentai. while the noodles become housewives and cheat on them with online dating JFL. japcels have brutal lives

They should make living breathing catgirls instead and they would have my money.

I need sex androids

Too bad I was born in a shithole where I should wageslave till death. Japan is the Eden of incels.

Get an ottoman for your feet, it will keep you from slouching
ottoman-linen-grey-2-1.jpg

Ricecels are the gods of cope