Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan is quickly becoming a next shithole thanks to the new wave of immigrants.

"Japanese right-wing Twitter".

That's based ^^

Sometimes I forget that of course every country has its own right-wing circles, or at least something close to what we in the West would call right-wing.

Japan has always alway been a werid shit country doesnt suprise me that much wont last long before shitskins and currys ruin it even more

You said once that Whites shouldn't mix, because we already have the best genes.
Yes, whites shouldn't mix in White countries. But a white person mixing with an asian in asia will benefit his hapa offsprings. It's a matter of location.

Fair enough, but they don't have the strategic-location on the Gulf which those places have
I dont know enough about location geopolitics, but I'm pretty sure the Levant and Egypt are very relevant due to sea trade going through there. Plus, the lack of strategic location could be made up by the better geography
nor are they economic hubs the way they are.
Yeah, because they've been bombed for 50 years. I'm sure they'd be economic hubs if they were left to develop on their own. Historically, places like Jerusalem, Damascus, Aleppo and Baghdad have always been economic hubs
And that's the point I am trying to make to you here: Yes, I can understand why Sands are pissed off at the West, and I do feel bad for all the Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, etc who had their lives ruined, just so some Jews & their goyim ass-kissers could profit more. However, that doesn't change the fact that the refugee crisis is contributing to instability in Europe, lowering the QOL for the Natives, and making things worse for literally everyone, including the refugees and/or immigrants themselves.
Yeah
It also doesn't change the fact that most Whites in the West generally didn't want these wars: My dad told me about how when the US invaded Iraq in 2003, how so many protests erupted across the US against it, even in our own State which literally Jizzes itself whenever a Republican is in office. Most of these were Left-wing and/or Liberals, but still that shows many Whites were opposed for many reasons. In fact, he even told me a story as to how he was driving early in the morning to a pharmacy to get some medicine(I was sick at the time, and was quite sick as a baby a lot) & how he saw people standing on the side of the road at those hours holding a banner saying "George Bush is Satan" or something like that.

In fact, I even read about a Swedish Neo-Nazi paramilitary group that offered to go & fight for the Ba'ath & Saddam.

I wish what you're saying is true, because half the time, I see alot of NPC whites on twitter who by into the jew lies. Then again, those could be bots or jews themselves I guess.

If I'm being blunt, Europeans becoming Muslims is the only way this can all end peacefully, otherwise, it will end in bloodshed one way or another.

In Japan, the Communist Party has been subversive like Western Marxists and has been promoting the same types of ideals, same in the Philippines (there is a Feminist party in the Filipinx Congress).

They use a multi-tiered attack on society, LGBTAI+, Feminism, and immigrants. Note that homosexuals and bisexuals by themselves aren't a problem, it's the "be gay, do crime" and "be gay, sleep around" bullshit that is, American homosexual men have the same median number of sex partners as American heterosexual men, most people (even gay men) aren't hyper-promiscuous, but crypto-Communism pushes this as it's "subversive".

They will also start advocating for criminals under the guise of "human rights" and "justice", the Japanese criminal justice system is broken but they will use a few actual innocent people to release Japanese serial criminals (basically the equivalent to niggers) and keep them out of prison.

Japan has had a deeply Feminist culture since the late Shouwa period, it's a myth that Japan has evaded Feminism, most Feminism is top-down from international organisations and influential corporations, this is how Feminism in a few wealthy countries can dictate it around the world. I'm not saying sex equality, I'm saying actual misandric "let's have toilet quotas" Feminism, Feminists HATE the actual concept of sex equality as they hate and fear men.

Immigrants are the only non-native group (though they are overrepresented in the aforementioned groups), the Marxists use immigrants to stoke a mistrust of the established culture. A few decades from now you will see prominent Japanese republican organisations being headed and financed by Indian immigrants (though the figureheads of those organisations will be Japanese republicans), and the new Republican constitution they would want somehow includes hundreds of Marxist laws and principles repackaged as "a new egalitarian Japanese society". While the Communist Party won't ever be voted in through popular support (not even by the immigrants), they will have complete control over the cultural means of production and anime and manga will be completely dead and curry-led a few decades from now.

Don't be surprised if you'll see Woke Hindu manga a few decades from now. Protect Japan now or suffer.

Yes, whites shouldn't mix in White countries. But a white person mixing with an asian in asia will benefit his hapa offsprings. It's a matter of location.

True, there's this myth that Eurasian men are "the ultimate incels" but statistics show the opposite to be true, White toilets hold Eurasian men in equal regard as White men and Asian toilets too (meaning that they prefer them over their own men). In the Philippines I saw how half-White Filipinx people were constantly seen as more attractive and people wouldn't stop complimenting them.

The opposite is true for Mulattoes, Mulattoes are universally hated both in the West and Africa, Whites see us as "ugly niggers" and Africans see us "colonial pests" as they are hyper Black supremacist and push for seeing Blacks only in advertisements and catwalks.

Teach your civillians to have sex and give them lower working hours :no:

Bring niggers to fuck your women on welfare while the men keep working and suiciding :yes:

True, there's this myth that Eurasian men are "the ultimate incels" but statistics show the opposite to be true, White toilets hold Eurasian men in equal regard as White men and Asian toilets too (meaning that they prefer them over their own men). In the Philippines I saw how half-White Filipinx people were constantly seen as more attractive and people wouldn't stop complimenting them.
I dont know how true it is that white women like hapa men, since most hapa men still seem to suffer inceldom in the west, but yes, hapas in china/korea/japan are treated very well. Their more caucasion features make them moggers in comparison, but among whites, they ARE mogged.

And like you said, in SEA countries, sexpat rapebabies from america, or spanish/arab leftovers, are also celebrated. Many indonesian women seek to marry arab men. Many celebreties in philippines, malaysia, and indonesia are ussually mixed with caucasion blood. I also remeber watching a vietnamese whore who fucked an american solider during the vietnam war, had a green-eyed daughter, and made her cuck husband raise the kid even though he knew the kid wasn't his.
The opposite is true for Mulattoes, Mulattoes are universally hated both in the West and Africa, Whites see us as "ugly niggers" and Africans see us "colonial pests" as they are hyper Black supremacist and push for seeing Blacks only in advertisements and catwalks.
Nah, that's just pure niggers secretly seething at you being better than them, they just dont want to admit it. The sheer amount of skin bleaching in nigera, zambia, or any other sub saharan shithole is proof of this. Many pure niggers even complain about somalis/ethiopians having a superiority complex because they view themselves as closer to Arabs/Egyptians

Teach your civillians to have sex and give them lower working hours :no:

Bring niggers to fuck your women on welfare while the men keep working and suiciding :yes:
Just chink things.

The funny thing is the ONLY thing they'd need to do is take women's rights away. OVER NIGHT, things would fix themselves naturally. Why is it that they can't see this? Why can't they be more like Arabs?

Just chink things.

The funny thing is the ONLY thing they'd need to do is take women's rights away. OVER NIGHT, things would fix themselves naturally. Why is it that they can't see this? Why can't they be more like Arabs?
Who told u arabs dont give women rights? Thats only the taliban mate dont fall for the kike media thinking arabs are some gigamacho men who beat their wives everyday.

Arabs are just like any western country minus the lgbtq bullshit but it will spread too eventually.

Who told u arabs dont give women rights? Thats only the taliban mate dont fall for the kike media thinking arabs are some gigamacho men who beat their wives everyday.

Arabs are just like any western country minus the lgbtq bullshit but it will spread too eventually.
It is getting bad in some countries like Iran and Saudi, I will give you that, but it's no where NEAR as bad as it is in the west. There are videos on YouTube talking about how instathots literally get assassinated in Iraq lmfao. Look up "Iraq social media martyrs"

The fact that they even feel the need to try & prove Meds/Slavs are not White proves that they are, since ethnics always try & assert proximity towards Whites in order to make themselves feel better or drag others down. Many also do it, since they are pissy that Meds/Slavs are considered White by basically every metric online(I would know)yet they aren't.

In fact, in a Telegram group I am on, we had some Spic join, LARP as being a "Pure WASP," call for 60% of the GC(either Med, Slav, or mixed with them such as myself) to be removed, and act like the insufferable spic normies I have the unfortunate pleasure of having to live around in the Shitnited States. I was caging so hard when another user recognized him from another channel & exposed him, who has the last laugh now faggot?
JFL, I don't have a clue how Spics behave since I've never met one in my entire life, my best guess would be close to Pinoys (most annoying group I've ever met socially), not as thuggish as Blacks but still arrogant and annoying as fuck
As I stated earlier, I do admit the West did play its part in destabilizing those countries, yet it is not the whole reason. However, as I also discerned, these countries do not work in favor of the White populations in them, and actively harm them, so it's not Whites faults, except for the richfags who profited from the wars.

Based tbh. @Biowaste Removal

Keep that Crapitalist K-Pop cancer out.

This is true: Not to mention, Asiatics are much more collectivist & "hive-minded" so to speak as opposed to other races, which therefore allows for a stronger sense of social-cohesion & for external influences to be suppressed.
Good. Wish that was the same for curries, many of them are docile cucks who would open their legs for foreigners. I understand it's difficult to blame them, because curries are arrogant to each other so naturally they turn to other groups to feel accepted when in reality everyone just views them as typical shitskin. They need to get that through their tiny brains that everyone thinks of them like that. No different to everyone hating Blacks for their crime in America even if you're a good Black you're still a nigger to everyone.

There hasn't been a nationalist movement in India until very recently, before people fought for their own interests rather than their country so it was easy to take over during the colonial era, a few bribes and conspirators were enough to win the battles against the Sultans and Rajas. I don't care if my people are 'subhuman' or haven't achieved anything, I was born into it, there's no use trying to escape an identity engraved in you.
I'm aware of their support to the Nationalists in the war, but ofc this checks out: Absolutely the US alphabet agencies would try & subvert a country we are trying to instigate a war with, and have seen as a "threat" for decades now.

:yes:

Valid point, and thanks for mentioning it: Do you have any evidence to share about this? Would be good next time I argue with the "muh africans can't develop cause of constant Western interference" copers.
I don't have concrete evidence, it's just interpreting history honestly. I would say Africa can use this excuse but the Middle East can't. The Middle East can unify based on their language and religion, it has so in the past anyways. Whereas Africa has always been divided because of their tribal mindset, that's why there's so many Black gangs in America, it's a similar mindset. Gangs in black enclaves is just a biproduct of their tribalism in a civilised society.

The Middle East (non-oil states) is underdeveloped because they can't deter Israel and America, they are weak and don't have the same fighting capabilities as East Asians

Last edited:
no part of the world is safe from the influence of jews

and japan will just so happen to become a shithole over the next few years

JFL, I don't have a clue how Spics behave since I've never met one in my entire life, my best guess would be close to Pinoys (most annoying group I've ever met socially), not as thuggish as Blacks but still arrogant and annoying as fuck
I would say they are quite similar to Pinoys: Pinoys & other islander types are far more NTmaxxed as opposed to other Asiatics, which is partially why I say that JBW is overstated, since many South-East Asians are quite NT-centric, which ofc will make it much harder if you're Autistic, Schizo, etc.

Living around Spics, especially if you are Non-NT, is generally not a pleasant experience: They are giga-NT hypersocial normies, who think that aggression/being a dick in general is "cool" & acceptable. Not to mention, their whole "culture" is very similar to Nigger culture, which I'm sure you already know my stance on. Generally, it seems White normies tend to kind of like/adopt these parts of their "culture" since they perceive it as "cool" due to the fact it promotes r-selective behaviors(aggression, sexual promiscuity, etc).

Some of the worst "friends" I ever had were Hispanic; usually backstabbing cunts. Their foids were also some of the rudest to me by far, even if I wasn't trying to approach them. Whenever I go outside, I usually see Hispanic guys who are around my looks-level or even lower(not deformed ugly though) with a looksmatch & 3-4 kids running around.
Good. Wish that was the same for curries, many of them are docile cucks who would open their legs for foreigners. I understand it's difficult to blame them, because curries are arrogant to each other so naturally they turn to other groups to feel accepted when in reality everyone just views them as typical shitskin.
It seems this is the case: Tons of Curry normies I have observed online, including some who are LARPing here, seemingly have this mentality of punching-down on other castes/regions, or trying to shift the blame towards them. It seems this happens a lot with religion also, and I also find it quite humorous when North Curries & Pakis fight online, since they are both quite similar in many ways, including genetics, and are more similar to one another it seems as opposed to North v South Curries.

There hasn't been a nationalist movement in India until very recently, before people fought for their own interests rather than their country so it was easy to take over during the colonial era, a few bribes and conspirators were enough to win the battles against the Sultans and Rajas.
I am aware that many local leaders decided to become sell-outs & also picked sides against one-another, simply for personal gain, and I also imagine that religion and/or cultural/ethno-lingiustic regions played a role.
I don't care if my people are 'subhuman' or haven't achieved anything, I was born into it, there's no use trying to escape an identity engraved in you.
In a way, I think that this also kind of explains why myself & others are "ethnonationalist" in a way: Yes, I am sub-5, non-nt, a framelet, etc. & still at the bottom of all social hierarchies, but I am still White, and in the current climate of this country, that means that my race in a way, is all I have left. Sure, I am at the bottom of it all, but I am part of it still: Whereas to non-Whites, I am autistic & sub-5, but also not even one of them.
I don't have concrete evidence, it's just interpreting history honestly.
fair enough.

Also, it makes pragmatic & logical sense to assume that the US alphabet-agencies would attempt to do this: If they did it to MENA countries which are literally no threat to us, why wouldn't they do the same to a country which is much larger in population, has more military strength, more global influence, etc.

@Biowaste Removal you have anything on this?
I would say Africa can use this excuse but the Middle East can't. The Middle East can unify based on their language and religion, it has so in the past anyways. Whereas Africa has always been divided because of their tribal mindset, that's why there's so many Black gangs in America, it's a similar mindset. Gangs in black enclaves is just a biproduct of their tribalism in a civilised society.
This is true to an extent in my opinion: The Middle-East does have a lot to unify it, which has unified it in the past.

Yes, Africa does have more diversity internally, but they got colonized much harder, and thus had more of a sense of "unity" against the Imperialism they were under in a sense.

And yeah, I think that the nature of extreme tribalism is just so heavily ingrained into the nature Africans at this point.
The Middle East (non-oil states) is underdeveloped because they can't deter Israel and America, they are weak and don't have the same fighting capabilities as East Asians
@Made in Heaven thoughts?

In way, perhaps this proves East Asian males are not as "soy" as many may claim them to be: Clearly, they posses the intellectual & mental resilience to wade-off foreign powers, and also maintain what they have internally. Yes, they may worship Whiteness, but prior to the modern day, they always did so as indicated by the Chinese admiring the Mongol & Turkic barbarians for being "lighter" as opposed to them.

@
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven thoughts?

In way, perhaps this proves East Asian males are not as "soy" as many may claim them to be: Clearly, they posses the intellectual & mental resilience to wade-off foreign powers, and also maintain what they have internally. Yes, they may worship Whiteness, but prior to the modern day, they always did so as indicated by the Chinese admiring the Mongol & Turkic barbarians for being "lighter" as opposed to them.
Asians aren't soy in china or japan, since they still have a sense of ethno nationalism. But they still pussy worship and white worship. Plus, Asians have numbers on their side, unlike Arabs, who are far lower. Asians have civilizations to be proud of, and some of the oldest ones too. They're soy in some ways, but not others. That is possible.

There's a good chance that he was a Marxist infiltrator trying to sow division in your chat. Leftshits employ tactics like these to subvert nationalism.

Anyway, TSD and TMD (Total Marxist Death)
I was happy with how quick everyone on the chat was to call him out on his bullshit, and how we were able to figure out he was a LARP so easily.
Asians aren't soy in china or japan, since they still have a sense of ethno nationalism. But they still pussy worship and white worship.
And that's what I have been saying: Yes, they are pussy-whipped but the whole world is, and as I explained White-worship has existed in their civilizations for centuries, before they even contacted Europeans. Another example of this is the Geisha in Japan, who always paint their faces White.
Plus, Asians have numbers on their side, unlike Arabs, who are far lower.
Fair enough.
Asians have civilizations to be proud of, and some of the oldest ones too. They're soy in some ways, but not others. That is possible.
I agree.

Similar thing can be said about the Slavs: I know that their countries are very cucked by feminism(yet again, who isn't?), but they are resisting LGBTQ+, and also are trying to preserve what they have in terms of homogeneity & nationalism. Not to mention, the Serbs fought against the cucked West, as are the Russians right now.

I would say they are quite similar to Pinoys: Pinoys & other islander types are far more NTmaxxed as opposed to other Asiatics, which is partially why I say that JBW is overstated, since many South-East Asians are quite NT-centric, which ofc will make it much harder if you're Autistic, Schizo, etc.

Living around Spics, especially if you are Non-NT, is generally not a pleasant experience: They are giga-NT hypersocial normies, who think that aggression/being a dick in general is "cool" & acceptable. Not to mention, their whole "culture" is very similar to Nigger culture, which I'm sure you already know my stance on. Generally, it seems White normies tend to kind of like/adopt these parts of their "culture" since they perceive it as "cool" due to the fact it promotes r-selective behaviors(aggression, sexual promiscuity, etc).

Some of the worst "friends" I ever had were Hispanic; usually backstabbing cunts.
Hate the backstabbing behaviour honestly, I had friends in High School who did this but I didn't cut them off fully because sometimes they do fun things, I focus on doing the activity more than them because I don't get to enjoy myself that often. It's also good to have connections in case you need some help later down in life (you need a lawyer, civil engineer or something like that). If people are going to use me as a punching bag I might as well use others for gain too, whatever little it might be, I'd only fully cut off someone if they have absolutely zero potential gain in my life.
Their foids were also some of the rudest to me by far, even if I wasn't trying to approach them. Whenever I go outside, I usually see Hispanic guys who are around my looks-level or even lower(not deformed ugly though) with a looksmatch & 3-4 kids running around.
What about White normies and foids, how did they treat you?
I am aware that many local leaders decided to become sell-outs & also picked sides against one-another, simply for personal gain, and I also imagine that religion and/or cultural/ethno-lingiustic regions played a role.
The "3 trillion dollar" looting is actually kind of misleading because a lot of the money stayed in Curryland. The Brits would not be able to rule with such little manpower without substantial local support. Plenty of higher ups in the Indian society ended up benefiting during the colonial eras, namely the Zamindars (land owners), revenue collectors, Sepoys (those in the Colonial Army) and other higher ups. All at the expense of the lower classes.

Side fun fact, they had so many loyal men in the Colonial Army, almost half the manpower the British used to fight in the Opium Wars against China were of Indian or Sri Lankan origin. A small force the British gathered was able to crush the Chinese military 10x as bigger as theirs.

I wouldn't consider them soy, they're actually quite lethal when you get on their bad side or get in their way. What the Japanese did to China and the Mongols single-handedly ending the Islamic Golden Age are prime examples. You could read up on the true crime stories that come from East Asia, they are seriously next level gruesome. They lethality mog Jews even. Any race you could think of, they brutality, lethality and grisly mog them all. Cartel Spics are close, they're a savage Mongoloid branch but they aren't able to do anything on a large scale which makes the standard Mongoloids more gruesome than them. The only reason they don't appear as this outwardly and straight away is because of their ability to control their instincts.

Hate the backstabbing behaviour honestly, I had friends in High School who did this but I didn't cut them off fully because sometimes they do fun things, I focus on doing the activity more than them because I don't get to enjoy myself that often. It's also good to have connections in case you need some help later down in life (you need a lawyer, civil engineer or something like that). If people are going to use me as a punching bag I might as well use others for gain too, whatever little it might be, I'd only fully cut off someone if they have absolutely zero potential gain in my life.
Same for me; brutal how much we can relate.

I had shit friends who made jokes at my expense, frequently left me out, etc. and I practically had to pester them to hangout with me.

Good take though: If people will use you, you can use them, no guilt felt.
What about White normies and foids, how did they treat you?
badly, but better than the Spic normies I tried to befriend, or the Nigger ones who were just outright hostile, rude, mocking, etc especially the tallfag ones.

In fact, the Whitewhores who rejected me were at least more "nice" about it as opposed to the Spic & other ethnic ones(one half-curry half-spic foid, one HAPA who looked more Asiatic).

Also, the normie Whites were the ones I spoke of above, who at least included me sometimes & were a bit better to me.
The "3 trillion dollar" looting is actually kind of misleading because a lot of the money stayed in Curryland. The Brits would not be able to rule with such little manpower without substantial local support.
Most "British" colonial troops were actually Curries iirc.

Can you maybe provide some sources.
Plenty of higher ups in the Indian society ended up benefiting during the colonial eras, namely the Zamindars (land owners), revenue collectors, Sepoys (those in the Colonial Army) and other higher ups. All at the expense of the lower classes.
I'm aware of this, and it makes sense considering that a lot of these guys were the ones to side with the British initially against other Indian states.
Side fun fact, they had so many loyal men in the Colonial Army, almost half the manpower the British used to fight in the Opium Wars against China were of Indian or Sri Lankan origin. A small force the British gathered was able to crush the Chinese military 10x as bigger as theirs.

View attachment 1119626
I think the Chinese were very underprepared: Most of the soldiers I think still fought with melee weapons, or maybe that was the Boxer rebellion?
I wouldn't consider them soy, they're actually quite lethal when you get on their bad side or get in their way. What the Japanese did to China and the Mongols single-handedly ending the Islamic Golden Age are prime examples. You could read up on the true crime stories that come from East Asia, they are seriously next level gruesome. They lethality mog Jews even. Any race you could think of, they brutality, lethality and grisly mog them all. Cartel Spics are close, they're a savage Mongoloid branch but they aren't able to do anything on a large scale which makes the standard Mongoloids more gruesome than them. The only reason they don't appear as this outwardly and straight away is because of their ability to control their instincts.
Yeah Asiatics do have a history just as violent, if not more so, than Europeans.

Oftentimes, they would kill entire cities, simply for the fact that they happened to fall on the "wrong side" of the conflict: Europeans & MENA did this, yet we moved on from it.

They need to do something with that birth rate drop.

Plan is to wipe out 90-95% of the population of the world by 2030 so they needed to activate destroy country protocol this year otherwise it will be too late.

where did you hear that??
spill the knowledge here brocel?

I don't know much about kammas but I support you people like him should be executed no one should be this self hating.
dont worry we will :feelsEhh:

cuckpreet is the biggest self-loathing curry faggot on this site
but i dont blame him considering how he looks, below is a pic of him

Cuckpreet

Last edited: