Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan is quickly becoming a next shithole thanks to the new wave of immigrants.

I would like cumskins more if you didn't act like such animals and if you didn't ruin the internet with your disguisting dog and horse fucking.The reason why there is so much shilling nowadays is because cumskin doggie fuckers will fuck for a stray dog
Same

Yes, this is very true. That is just how they carry themselves. It honestly irks me, I want to smack the living shit out of them, give them some sense.
I saw a video awhile back(I will try & find it cause I'm sure you will like it kek) basically drawing allegories between Korean culture & Jewish culture, and the parallels were astounding. :feelskek:

I would like curries more if you didn't act like such subhumans and if you didn't ruin the internet with your disguisting cow shit.The reason why there is so much shilling nowadays is because indian cowshit eaters will work for pennies.
:yes::yes::yes:

They do deserved it for bowing down to feminism and then after so many decades not letting whites to immigrate there to impregnate their foids and to save their country. Now it will be dead by their own controlled government. They may be high iq at math but they are lower iq than arabs as politics. They know nothing about history and doesn't even follow what did happened to other western countries. They are bugs with no opinion of their own, collectives that are subverted going to collapse even quicker than the white western countries.
This is a very good take. Japs spend millions of dollars getting surgeries to mutliate their chink eyes in order to look white, their animes are full of white-looking character, yet they at the same time refuse to allow white immigrants in? AND they refuse to allow white-passing Menas in? Fine, fuck you, enjoy your pajeet immigrants instead, you dumb fucks.

Kys faggot whites don't scam elders and don't shill for garbage while being paid pennies
Based Croatcel.

HOS-e1559898206394.jpg

Ustasa-Wappen_SS-Rekrutierung_002.png

This is a very good take. Japs spend millions of dollars getting surgeries to mutliate their chink eyes in order to look white, their animes are full of white-looking character, yet they at the same time refuse to allow white immigrants in? AND they refuse to allow white-passing Menas in? Fine, fuck you, enjoy your pajeet immigrants instead, you dumb fucks.
plus their high caste of people have centuries of whitening their skin (especially foids) and yet at same time they don't want to let whites in but only most brown and black pajeets and niggers out there JFL

No immigrants should be allowed in simple as that a country should have at least 85% of its population be natives if not even more.The idea that we need immigrants is a jewish scam because poos work for literally free and they want to extract money from the goys

Exactly- I admit, it is partially Western countries fault for the situation MENA are in. In fact, I actually liked Iraq under Saddam & Syria currently under Assad.

However, it is not the sole-reason, similar to how it's not just "da joos" who are responsible for the state of White countries.

And as you stated, these countries are no set-up for the benefits of Whites, except the sell-out elites who kiss Jewish ass: In fact, I'm sure part of the reason they instigated all of these conflicts was in order to flood Europe with refugees, which of course creates tension, accelerates White erasure, etc.

@Made in Heaven
Most Northern Arab countries would be same tier as Gulf Arab countries if it wasn't for the west. Northern Arab countries have better genetics, IQ, climate, landscape, and financial revenues Isuch as tourism to ancient ruins/temples) than the Gulf Arab countries. It's so brutal how much untapped potential our countries have.

I want to note that Hitler specifically stated all east asians as honorary aryans EXCEPT for koreans. Hmm I wonder why
Kek, I remember reading about that & wondering why he excluded them, whilst even saying the Mongols & Central Asians were "honorary Aryans" alongside the Japs & Chinese.

Honestly, I think he was blackpilled in some way, or blackpilled-adjacent.

No immigrants should be allowed in simple as that a country should have at least 85% of its population be natives if not even more.The idea that we need immigrants is a jewish scam because poos work for literally free and they want to extract money from the goys
This is another problem where entire economy is based on unneeded garbage that are not mandatory to live but amusing shit that people want or are told that they want it (want not need), it's a jewish scam where a single foid is spending as much money as a 10 or more guys. Consumerism was a mistake

Japs are subhuman autists and need to be genetically improved.

plus their high caste of people have centuries of whitening their skin (especially foids) and yet at same time they don't want to let whites in but only most brown and black pajeets and niggers out there JFL
Exactly, what the fuck are these demented Nips thinking?

>"I ravu whitu peepor"
>"I wishu I waz whito"
>refuse to import white caucasions
>import pajeets and niggers instead
>?????????????????????????????????

Yeah this is just going to make Japan even worse, cause more crime, etc.

The Japanese are innovative, and at least rejected faggotry & this retarded idea of mutliculturalism, which as I discerned with actual literature, makes things worse for everyone.

I feel bad for all the Jap-cels, which no doubt constitute most of the males there, who will have their QOL made worse, all the while their women are taken by fucking Sub-Saharan trash. In terms of Curries & their women, I can't speak on it but I imagine some curries will betabuxx some Noodlewhores, producing more dysgenic offspring.

And honestly, @Made in Heaven your response just indicates your jealously you can't get a Japwhore: Don't get me wrong, I wish I could as well, but I would never have kids with her.

All of us on this site are subhuman lmao not including the fakecels.The reason we are incels is because of our subhumanity(looks and height and other things)

And how will Nigger or Curry genetics improve that? As you stated, it seems that Turks like to marry Chinese a lot, so why not do the same with the Japanese?

Most Northern Arab countries would be same tier as Gulf Arab countries if it wasn't for the west. Northern Arab countries have better genetics, IQ, climate, landscape, and financial revenues Isuch as tourism to ancient ruins/temples) than the Gulf Arab countries. It's so brutal how much untapped potential our countries have.
Yeah Levantine countries, such as Iraq under Saddam & Syria before the war were quite good: I don't think they would have reached the levels of the West, mainly due to geography/climate, but ofc they were doing decently well.

My point is, it's not Whites fault as a collective for this, nor do we deserve replacement for this, since the Western governments who orchestrated this do not work in favor of Whites: Nor are they even really democratic, since most elections are rigged & skewed heavily in some way, so it's not as if voting changes much.

Exactly, what the fuck are these demented Nips thinking?

>"I ravu whitu peepor"
>"I wishu I waz whito"
>refuse to import white caucasions
>import pajeets and niggers instead
>?????????????????????????????????
Whites can imigrate to Japan is there a law claiming they can't?The reason why whites don't immigrate to japan is because
1.Japan is too far from white countries so poorer whites won't really think about going there
2.Mid and High class whites won't immigrate because of Japanese work culture and they already have decent paying jobs in the west

Those old mayofags colonized us and stole our money. If anything we are recovering our money back like Robin Hood.

Keep crying
I'm sorry, but what did Croatia ever do to India?

And honestly, @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven your response just indicates your jealously you can't get a Japwhore: Don't get me wrong, I wish I could as well, but I would never have kids with her.
Bruh this has nothing to do with it.

1. My desire for chinks to be more caucasion is because I have mercy on them, I feel sorry for them. So to see them squander their chance to whiten up their genes is annoying

2. I could easily find an Asian-passing Turk if I wanted to. One of my cousins even looks asian as fuck. I saw plenty of people in Turkey who looked Asian, including this receptionist who looked Korean AF.

3. A white/caucasion breeding kids with a Japwhore in Japan is a good thing for their genes and for your children, since your Hapa kids will be adored by their peers.

4. Asian Turks are superior to East Asians due to Iranian mixture. IF I was to marry a mongoloid, I would sooner choose a Kazakh over a Japanese.

Whites can imigrate to Japan is there a law claiming they can't?
The immigration laws are exceptionally difficult, they'd might as well be saying "fuck you, dont come in"
The reason why whites don't immigrate to japan is because
1.Japan is too far from white countries so poorer whites won't really think about going there
2.Mid and High class whites won't immigrate because of Japanese work culture and they already have decent paying jobs in the west
Tons of weebs wish they could move, but again, immigration to Japan is hard.

If niggers and pajeets can immigrate, whites could as well. Plus, they could make programs to make white immigration and integration easier

If niggers and pajeets can immigrate, whites could as well. Plus, they could make programs to make white immigration and integration easier
Problem is leftists would immigrate and demand that japan invite more shitskins as well to me more "diverse"

Yeah I was surprised on how much he knew about the different peoples and ethnicites of the world.
I wish he had wrote about the nature of foids more, that would have been interesting & I'm sure it would have had some blackpills in it.
I doubt he had met very many koreans in his life, but he was able to make accurate judgement on them.
He probably learned a lot from the Japanese & Chinese, due to connections with them & his admiration for their ancient civilizations.
His only mistake was being overly aggressive towards the slavs which cost him and his reich everything.
I think a lot of what we hear about the Nazis alleged dislike towards Slavs is fabricated, or over exaggerated.

I did some snooping-around, and found some stuff which contradicts what we hear from the mainstream: I will share it in PMs, since I discerned some of it on another thread, but I don't want to make this thread into a bigger war-zone than it is.

And how will Nigger or Curry genetics improve that? As you stated, it seems that Turks like to marry Chinese a lot, so why not do the same with the Japanese?
I'm not advocating for nigger/pajeet genes, I'm saying the exact opposite. If Japan wants immigrants, they should aim for european, arab, or turk immigrants, not fucking pajeets of all people.
Yeah Levantine countries, such as Iraq under Saddam & Syria before the war were quite good: I don't think they would have reached the levels of the West, mainly due to geography/climate, but ofc they were doing decently well.
They would probably surpass the levels seen in Saudi, Qatar, Oman, and considering those countries are 1st world in terms of living conditions despite having worse geography/climate, I think they'd fair well.
My point is, it's not Whites fault as a collective for this, nor do we deserve replacement for this, since the Western governments who orchestrated this do not work in favor of Whites: Nor are they even really democratic, since most elections are rigged & skewed heavily in some way, so it's not as if voting changes much.
Yeh

Problem is leftists would immigrate and demand that japan invite more shitskins as well to me more "diverse"
:yes:

That would happen: They would demand for LGBTQ+, more immigration from shitholes, for Japan to take in refugees, etc.

I'm sorry, but what did Croatia ever do to India?
Tbh this logic is flawed, because Europeans all cluster close on a genetic map, it doesn't matter if it's a brit or croat, the same way you don't give a shit if a random Paki or Indian or Nepali scams (they're all curries to you and genetically cluster together). Not that I support scamming

their popculture is already getting replaced by chinese and korean popculture, jp games are flopping left and right and they are starting to cater to the west all the time and at the same time nips are spending money on chink/korean gachas

@Made in Heaven white Western immigrants to Japan are usually gigasubhumans. They're largely ugly leftshits with meme degrees who go there to take jobs such as teaching English. I've seen pro-LGBT rallies in Japan where the crowds were almost fully comprised of expats, I've seen pictures of Americans in Japan wearing fucking FURSUITS in public, I've even seen a twitter post by some English teacher working in Japan about how she had to educate the mini-Japs to not be "fatphobic". For whatever reason, Japan and its culture attracts the toilet cleaner-tier trash of the white race.

Importing EEs and MENAs would be a better idea, but only if they underwent some form of pre-selection for IQ.

Last edited:
forget history and culture, just enjoy life as it is. ignore people you dislike and hangout with people you like, YOLO. nobody outside of incels care about racial shit
This sounds like a normie platitude, bro :feelshaha: Whether they admit it outright or not, people absolutely do notice your racial background (or at least what they perceive it to be) and judge you based on it. It might not bear much on your life if you're black or latino, but for curries and rice it absolutely does.

I'm not advocating for nigger/pajeet genes, I'm saying the exact opposite. If Japan wants immigrants, they should aim for european, arab, or turk immigrants, not fucking pajeets of all people.
You said once that Whites shouldn't mix, because we already have the best genes.

So you should have just said MENA/Turk/Persian.
They would probably surpass the levels seen in Saudi, Qatar, Oman, and considering those countries are 1st world in terms of living conditions despite having worse geography/climate, I think they'd fair well.
Fair enough, but they don't have the strategic-location on the Gulf which those places have, nor are they economic hubs the way they are.
And that's the point I am trying to make to you here: Yes, I can understand why Sands are pissed off at the West, and I do feel bad for all the Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, etc who had their lives ruined, just so some Jews & their goyim ass-kissers could profit more. However, that doesn't change the fact that the refugee crisis is contributing to instability in Europe, lowering the QOL for the Natives, and making things worse for literally everyone, including the refugees and/or immigrants themselves.

It also doesn't change the fact that most Whites in the West generally didn't want these wars: My dad told me about how when the US invaded Iraq in 2003, how so many protests erupted across the US against it, even in our own State which literally Jizzes itself whenever a Republican is in office. Most of these were Left-wing and/or Liberals, but still that shows many Whites were opposed for many reasons. In fact, he even told me a story as to how he was driving early in the morning to a pharmacy to get some medicine(I was sick at the time, and was quite sick as a baby a lot) & how he saw people standing on the side of the road at those hours holding a banner saying "George Bush is Satan" or something like that.

In fact, I even read about a Swedish Neo-Nazi paramilitary group that offered to go & fight for the Ba'ath & Saddam.

and once made preparations for helping out Saddam Hussein in the Iraq War against the invading United States Army.[1][4] The offer was however turned down by the Iraqi embassy in Sweden.[3]

Tbh this logic is flawed, because Europeans all cluster close on a genetic map,
Finally, a curry and/or non-white acknowledges this instead of making the 345789657th "Meds and/or Slavs are not White" thread/post, and then proceeding to show no evidence aside from a meme or random image.
it doesn't matter if it's a brit or croat, the same way you don't give a shit if a random Paki or Indian or Nepali scams (they're all curries to you and genetically cluster together). Not that I support scamming
Fair enough argument here: However, we have to examine the context.

Croats didn't colonize anywhere, in fact they were subjugated by the Ottomans & later the Austrians: However, nowadays immigrants from those countries are mass-migrating to virtually any White country, and I believe EE is not too far behind.

@KillNiggers

My brothers from slant-eyed mothers, you know what must be done.

Finally, a curry and/or non-white acknowledges this instead of making the 345789657th "Meds and/or Slavs are not White" thread/post, and then proceeding to show no evidence aside from a meme or random image.
true people who think meds or Slavs aren't white are coping

Croats didn't colonize anywhere, in fact they were subjugated by the Ottomans & later the Austrians: However, nowadays immigrants from those countries are mass-migrating to virtually any White country, and I believe EE is not too far behind.

@KillNiggers
I didn't mean that they deserve immigration because some people from the broader white genetic cluster colonised them, I was just questioning if the logic of the scamming part really works or not, I think scamming is pointless anyways.

anyone who blames their country for being a shit hole because of the west is coping. And that includes mena countries. The Chinese enact mass censorship and make it difficult for foreign powers to install a puppet dictatorship in their country because they're smart with their trade and industry. You think the CIA never tried? Of course they did, just like the MENA region, but the difference is that they can never get to them because these Chinese are competent and efficient, if they can successfully prevent that situation then nobody else should have the excuse of the west ruined my country because of a puppet government

She’s hoping they’re attractive nordic chads

Yes, I am aware of that, yet that alone doesn't make it an actual shithole.

How is this bad? It means they are more resistant to LGBTQ+ & immigration, which is part of the problem.

The declining birthrate, and many other factors, also contribute to this.

Boomers are idiots who ruin everything- thanks for discerning what I already knew, captain obvious.
Not a single pixel.

How is this bad? It means they are more resistant to LGBTQ+
cope there are no resistance foids are turning into leftist retards even without knowing it, fucking/marrying foreigners while their men are turning into tranny femboys (they even have cafes like those), nobody is resisting anything

Japan tv twitter lgbt hashtag
Average japanese females males in 2023

cope there are no resistance foids are turning into leftist retards even without knowing it, fucking/marrying foreigners while their men are turning into tranny femboys (they even have cafes like those), nobody is resisting anything

View attachment 1119074View attachment 1119076

The latest data from 2021 shows 491,324 registered marriages of Japanese women that year. Of those marriages, 6,682 were with a foreign man - just about 1.4% of them. A higher percentage of Japanese men actually married out at about 2% (9,814 Japanese male + foreign female marriages out of 494,456 total marriages of Japanese men).

Till I see proper evidence in favor of that conclusion, I’ve no reason to believe Japanese women are waiting on foreign Chads to come and sweep them off their feet. It’s far more likely they’re waiting on Japanese Chads.

Yes indeed shitskin migrants are being imported here aswell. Especially from countries like Nigeria. Atleast the local people here don't accept this bullshit.

Yes indeed shitskin migrants are being imported here aswell. Especially from countries like Nigeria.
Brutal, stay safe man.
Atleast the local people here don't accept this bullshit.
That's why me & many others like Slavs/EE folks a lot: Sure, I know you guys are fucked by Feminism, but at least you won't tolerate shit such as that. Here, tons of soy-boy faggots, foids, and boomers would be happy for "muh diversity"

Brutal, stay safe man.
A few niggers used to live in my apartment complex but nowadays I don't see them that much
That's why me & many others like Slavs/EE folks a lot: Sure, I know you guys are fucked by Feminism, but at least you won't tolerate shit such as that. Here, tons of soy-boy faggots, foids, and boomers would be happy for "muh diversity"
The only thing diversity brings is racial tension and short term profits. Nobody likes this shit unless they are naive little cunts.

The only thing diversity brings is racial tension and short term profits. Nobody likes this shit unless they are naive little cunts.
Only richfags like it, since it puts more money in their wallets: However, everyone else should be opposed to it.

true people who think meds or Slavs aren't white are coping
The fact that they even feel the need to try & prove Meds/Slavs are not White proves that they are, since ethnics always try & assert proximity towards Whites in order to make themselves feel better or drag others down. Many also do it, since they are pissy that Meds/Slavs are considered White by basically every metric online(I would know)yet they aren't.

In fact, in a Telegram group I am on, we had some Spic join, LARP as being a "Pure WASP," call for 60% of the GC(either Med, Slav, or mixed with them such as myself) to be removed, and act like the insufferable spic normies I have the unfortunate pleasure of having to live around in the Shitnited States. I was caging so hard when another user recognized him from another channel & exposed him, who has the last laugh now faggot?
anyone who blames their country for being a shit hole because of the west is coping. And that includes mena countries.
As I stated earlier, I do admit the West did play its part in destabilizing those countries, yet it is not the whole reason. However, as I also discerned, these countries do not work in favor of the White populations in them, and actively harm them, so it's not Whites faults, except for the richfags who profited from the wars.
The Chinese enact mass censorship
Based tbh. @Biowaste Removal

Keep that Crapitalist K-Pop cancer out.
and make it difficult for foreign powers to install a puppet dictatorship in their country because they're smart with their trade and industry.
This is true: Not to mention, Asiatics are much more collectivist & "hive-minded" so to speak as opposed to other races, which therefore allows for a stronger sense of social-cohesion & for external influences to be suppressed.
You think the CIA never tried? Of course they did,
I'm aware of their support to the Nationalists in the war, but ofc this checks out: Absolutely the US alphabet agencies would try & subvert a country we are trying to instigate a war with, and have seen as a "threat" for decades now.
just like the MENA region, but the difference is that they can never get to them because these Chinese are competent and efficient, if they can successfully prevent that situation then nobody else should have the excuse of the west ruined my country because of a puppet government
:yes:

Valid point, and thanks for mentioning it: Do you have any evidence to share about this? Would be good next time I argue with the "muh africans can't develop cause of constant Western interference" copers.

kek, four pages on the daily race-war thread.

In fact, in a Telegram group I am on, we had some Spic join, LARP as being a "Pure WASP," call for 60% of the GC(either Med, Slav, or mixed with them such as myself) to be removed, and act like the insufferable spic normies I have the unfortunate pleasure of having to live around in the Shitnited States. I was caging so hard when another user recognized him from another channel & exposed him, who has the last laugh now faggot?
There's a good chance that he was a Marxist infiltrator trying to sow division in your chat. Leftshits employ tactics like these to subvert nationalism.

Anyway, TSD and TMD (Total Marxist Death)

TND is the ony solution for this world and it is supremely easy since niggers can't grow their own food and rely on the White Man's generosity to live. Cut off aid and at least 440 Million Niggers will die.

There's a good chance that he was a Marxist infiltrator trying to sow division in your chat. Leftshits employ tactics like these to subvert nationalism.
Fuck I have noticed this among leftists too. Pretend to be something you are not, tell subsersive and divisive opinions, create disunity and subtely push globohomo on said group. Nationalists really need to be very vigilant.