Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jap noodles say they're not interested in whites

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The body odor of a foreign teacher when I was a student is too strong, and white people only have the image of smell.
Where do people who have the image of white = beautiful live? There are only ugly foreigners around here.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Over for mayocels :incel: @IncelCream

they are interested in rices even less, so brutal DOGPILL

holes reacting to too many ugly sex tourists

anyway chauvinism is based AF, it means men get to keep their women

they are interested in rices even less, so brutal DOGPILL

They are hollywood actor tier mayos only

I have been calling this out for a long time but these retard copers keep believing they'll be worship by japanese foids like they used to back in the 2000s

lets get this straight: (most) asian women find (most) white men hairy, stinky, bald, old looking, gross, and too masculine/scary, and this is for white men don't even let me get on ethnics like me, it's over if you're a guy interested in asian women, stick with the noodles in your country if you're lucky to get one

Japanese are racist AF to foreigners, they're just a little less racist to whites.

NOOOOOO my plans :cryfeels:
Flag of the Legionary Movement

Comments :feelswhat:

Last edited:
she doesn`t want captain nerd, she wants captain america

a female, whether chattering or remaining quiet, is practically the same, only her behavior counts.

when globohomo gets their way japan will be "opened up" and flooded with africans, indians, and arabs. They will say it's an economic necessity due to the aging population. Then she won't have to worry about ugly whites JFL

That's hilarious, whitey SMV is going so low even noodlewhores who love em the most don't even want em

That's hilarious, whitey SMV is going so low even noodlewhores who love em the most don't even want em
Latin America and Arabia is next for JBW :feelsokman:

They realized most english teachers oversea are just truecels

she says this after she got fucked by him.