Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jap girl says she doesn't like japanese facial features (ricecels be careful)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
At 1:25 he asks her if she would date white guys, she says yes if they have western features, says she would be unhappy if they have japanese facial features

"But if his face is like japanese, I'm not happy"

fuck you noodlewhore

She should look in the mirror.
Cumdumpster
full

does asian girls like meds ?
If your skin isn't too dark then they can't tell the difference. An italien/spaniard/greek etc who isn't swarty is white in their eyes.

I hate a lot of foids. But if theres one type of foid that rustles my jimmies more than someone crossing into my forest territory its asian foids.

Japan needs another nuke to set things right again. If you're asian I honestly feel bad for you.

Your women dont even like you. Japan is fucked lmfao

161231 harambe jpo 200p b3797e721a786f0c2e13df605f655bcefit 760w

Brutal BWC pill at 2:53 :feelstastyman:

Lmfao bitcch you duuuuumb, look into the mirror. Why are fmoids like that? "There is a major problem with X feature. I know I have this feature but I deserve someone without it!"

3:52 "I don't really find asian men attractive"

So just rope, you cunts, because you have japanese features too

Does JBW really work for normies in Japan.
Or do they just like white Chads?

Japanese noodles are on mass “studying” white cockuuu in western countries. “

America cucked japan like no tomorrow
Does JBW really work for normies in Japan.
Or do they just like white Chads?
If you’re tall and average looking as a white guy any Japanese noodle would gladly suck your cock

At 1:25 he asks her if she would date white guys, she says yes if they have western features, says she would be unhappy if they have japanese facial features

"But if his face is like japanese, I'm not happy"

Nothing in this world is pure. Not even the children.

A15EAEBB 18DB 48A4 A09F 20D1670B1C15

Confirmed. noodles love average looking white guys.

4F531BDE 6909 4BE9 ABD2 D7D4E4F4E51F

Another blackpill. Looks are everything. ITcels be like “must be his charming personality” JFL

6F4CB7C3 89B6 4B53 A72B 08E18FF75558

52E77B4A 971B 4997 8A3A 08D99FEC3C86

Just be tall and white.

Last edited:
The first one looks attractive, but the other ones are incel looking.
Yeah wouldn’t be hard for any white guy to fuck them in japan.
Another coping mechanism by the ricecel presenter. He asks the noodleswhores “don’t you find them scary or intimidating” because of their height and large frame JFL

Last edited:
Foids want to judge men on their genes but at the same time be exempt themselves from being judged on their genes

Noodles really are the biggest turncoats of all time.

Foids want to judge men on their genes but at the same time be exempt themselves from being judged on their genes
Judging them on their actions is already too much in their mind (can't even tell them they're fat)

Even if they find the whitest guy on earth to fuck, their hapa son will still look 200% Asian

It’s over, I have asians features because of Slavic (mongolian) DNA. Even noodlewhores wouldnt want me. Slavcels are literally lowest of white people.

RICECELS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It’s over, I have asians features because of Slavic (mongolian) DNA. Even noodlewhores wouldnt want me. Slavcels are literally lowest of white people.
The tall ones from the Balkans are literally gigachads

I never bought into JBW because noodles never found me attractive. But maybe it's because I'm slav.

Race traitors

so she basically hates the way her entire race looks

>cant get noodlewhores since not white
>cant get white foids since curry
>cant get ethnic foids since too subhuman

Im living life like if you would play Dark Souls without having any weapons at all and no gear

>cant get noodlewhores since not white
>cant get white foids since curry
>cant get ethnic foids since too subhuman

Im living life like if you would play Dark Souls without having any weapons at all and no gear
Fighting nameless king with dung pies :feelsrope:

Did this ricecel really make a video to help westerners steal Jap females?

Lmfao bitcch you duuuuumb, look into the mirror. Why are fmoids like that? "There is a major problem with X feature. I know I have this feature but I deserve someone without it!"

Then she should remove herself from the genepool.

Both genders should import white egg and sperm to whiten their nation. That way, their offspring will have less of a mongoloid phenotype and more of a caucasian phenotype. Not all hapas look crap. I've seen a few who look good.
This is actually a fair idea. Contray to most people saying "just import whitecels jfl" you actually took the time to think for both genders and a idea that will actually work.

Noodlewhores especially jap ones are ugly as fuck.