Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jannah Is My Only Hope

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
Jannah is my only hope at getting a foid.

I don't even care that much about sex and banging hot bishes or anything. Lifefuel for me is being in love with a foid who's decently attractive, but more importantly she truly loves me for ME and not for some other stupid reason and she's genuinely loyal and looks up to me. Lifefuel :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Imagine cuddling with a foid and you're about to let go and she just grabs you tighter and asks you to not go. :feelsohh:

But, I don't think this is going to happen in this life. So, I have my hopes up for the hereafter. I hope Allah ends my life ASAP (if thats good for me) because I don't want to rot for another 60 years.

If you're going to call me a coper or make fun of Islam, just don't even bother. You won't gain anything and it won't affect me in the slightest. It definitely won't affect Ar Rahman.

Islamic Heaven is a good cope. You could be a subhuman on this Earth and still be rewarded with beautiful 72 virgins that are way better than any foid on this Earth provided you follow the religion.
Yeah cause God doesn't care about your wealth or looks

Islamic Heaven is a good cope. You could be a subhuman on this Earth and still be rewarded with beautiful 72 virgins that are way better than any foid on this Earth provided you follow the religion.
indeed, akhi :blackpill:
Bt3igADIIAAZDMa

Lifefuel for me is being in love with a foid who's decently attractive, but more importantly she truly loves me for ME and not for some other stupid reason and she's genuinely loyal and looks up to me. Lifefuel :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Imagine cuddling with a foid and you're about to let go and she just grabs you tighter and asks you to not go. :feelsohh:
Doesn't exist outside of fiction, we need Japanese to make fiction gfs in real life and Chinese to make them affordable to everyone.

Doesn't exist outside of fiction, we need japanese to make fiction gfs in real life and Chinese to make them affordable to everyone.
Exists for Chad

I don't think this is going to happen in this life. So, I have my hopes up for the hereafter. I hope Allah ends my life ASAP (if thats good for me) because I don't want to rot for another 60 years.
well said. same brother. i also want to see people reactions after me.

Doesn't exist outside of fiction, we need Japanese to make fiction gfs in real life and Chinese to make them affordable to everyone.

Stop coping goatfucker