Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Jailbait, 14, gives birth and then puts baby in freezer to die

But she's just a little kid, she's innocent, how you silly inkwellers cannot understand? :soy::soy::soy: Did the guy get time in jail?

She killed a child, a human being, in cold blood and yet article portraits her as helpless little girl. This us a first degree murder and she should be trialed as an adult.

Powerful and brave.

I thought 14 year olds were children? :soy:

"You cee silly inkwell... this is what happens to 14yo children. They is not responsible to be a mother so put their baby in freezers."

This is all a misunderstanding, she saw the movie Demolition Man, and just thought you can freeze a baby and then thaw it out when she hit the wall and got her shit together :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelskek:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

ANNDDDDDD

SHEEEEESSSSSSSSS

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM

SKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

how much do the jews pay for such delicacy?

nobody ever cooms in 14 year old vaginas, inkler, it's a myth, everyone just watched anime in highschool

She killed a child, a human being, in cold blood and yet article portraits her as helpless little girl. This us a first degree murder and she should be trialed as an adult.
her body her ch
never mind :feelskek:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

ANNDDDDDD

SHEEEEESSSSSSSSS

here's a shitskin version of this story, just for you

here's a shitskin version of this story, just for you

Am I supposed to cry? I'm not even human you retard

20200805 144022

You were so butthurt you scoured the internet for a story in 2015. This is gold. Thats fucking hilarious LOL

Am I supposed to cry? I'm not even human you retard

View attachment 364538

You were so butthurt you scoured the internet for a story in 2015. This is gold. Thats fucking hilarious LOL
yeah, if it takes you that long to find a story. maybe you really are a monkey.

Initially I thought she was having an incest sexual relationship. It is common here in my neck of the woods for girls to have sex with their Fathers or Uncles or Grandfathers and accidentally get pregnant and kill the baby. They kill the baby and say it was because they were too scared to tell their parents so that way the cops won't get too involved and find out it was an incest baby then take the whole family to prison and leave the kid in some shitty foster home which is a far worse fate than her current predicament. But then I read the part about the 16yo Chad that got to fuck her and that scenario lost all merit.

I do find it bittersweet to always read these stories of girls giving their everything and virginity to boys that don't give a shit about them. Females truly are a cancer to this world. Always making decisions which negatively effect them which is why they need a strong man in their life to guide them from an early age. I know I may sound like a parrot for always bringing my experiences up in posts like these but I have known of many females that lose their virginity to Chads then cry and get in a depressed state where they think the whole world is crashing down when they realize that Chad doesn't want them. One cousin even making it to college as a virgin and I thought she would make something of her life. Then she gets dicked down the first week and dumped the next month by Chad. Left to her own devices, and away from Father's gaze, she chose to be a fucking whore and paid the price. Now she rides the cock as any other whore and claims there are no "good men" anywhere. Another close example was of trying to do right in life and trying to court a 17yo girl. She agreed to lunch and I thought something would blossom from this opportunity. Little did I realize at the time she was only using me for free food. We got to the restaurant and Chad was the cashier. He flirted with her while she was right beside me. She accepted his advances and took his phone number right in front of me. Later I experienced the pain of hearing her tell a coworker that she lost her virginity (just turned 18) and how it felt so good. Shortly after that she made it a point to let the whole office know she was single again (dumped) and from there the usual course of "casual dating" (i.e. riding cock) began.

Have this same 14yo get pregnant by a 30yo responsible adult and the outcome would have been a happy family. Happy kids. Happy husband. Happy wife. Happy life.
Instead, she chose young Chad and now her whole life is ruined and her family reputation has collapsed. Good job you whore you killed an innocent baby and ruined everything around you!

This is all a misunderstanding, she saw the movie Demolition Man, and just thought you can freeze a baby and then thaw it out when she hit the wall and got her shit together :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelskek:
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

ANNDDDDDD

SHEEEEESSSSSSSSS

how much do the jews pay for such delicacy?

You go girl
you a strong independent women who don't need to baby to no man to hold you back from the cock carousel :soy:
disgusting fucking cum-guzzling whore.

Weird, how can her parents couldn't figure out that the whore was pregnant, and she did give birth to him like she was having a shit, no screams no groaning nothing. It's not the first one, these types of cases are plenty in news, history, literature everywhere but soy world barely has a voice calling this foids murdering infants shit out.

Postpartum psychosis

Last edited:
Foids secretly hate their children. Children are a threat to not only a foids' body but they also pose a challenge to her diminishing SMV

Last edited:
Empathetic gender

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

ANNDDDDDD

SHEEEEESSSSSSSSS

This is where it was (Novosibirsk). She's asiatic slav. Not white.

Attachments

• 1604204692426.png
    1604204692426.png
    326.7 KB · Views: 3
@FullTimeLoser

A neighbour who lived near the family allegedly said she wondered if the 14-year-old girl was pregnant, and mentioned this to Anastasia’s mum.

But the mum replied that her daughter had just gained some weight.

It does. Depending on certain features. Which in this case make it true
I showed you 2 people who aren’t white that have “cum colored” skin though.

I showed you 2 people who aren’t white that have “cum colored” skin though.
You showed me an arm and a grainy picture. Need better references tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back