Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Jailbait, 14, gives birth and then puts baby in freezer to die

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

"Chilling"

And I bet the cops are more intent in criminalising the male who made her pregnant.

You go girl
you a strong independent women who don't need to baby to no man to hold you back from the cock carousel :soy:

How the fuck does she hide her pregnancy? Her parrents must be fucking retarded.

And I bet the cops are more intent in criminalising the male who made her pregnant.
:soy:
This is why the cucked cops need to be defunded, and we need to stop paying taxes.

If they could they'd jail the baby for bothering m'lady for 9 months

Good morning, I hate women.

How about if i were to put this bitch in the freezer room for hours and let her suffer while she gets frostbites all over the place then when i come back, i grab her frozen body and throw it on the ground so it smashes to pieces

JFL why are foids so fucking retarded

>gives birth to baby
>hides him in the fucking freezer

truly the meme gender.

What a dumb bitch.

Last edited:
Typo

*stacy puts Incel baby in freezer :feelsmage::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

This article is written in a very biased way, trying to garner sympathy for the child murderess:

Emphasizing her fear:

Girl, 14, gives birth in secret then puts baby in freezer to die because she is ‘too scared’ to tell parents.
The girl named Anastasia, 14, said she was "too scared" to tell her parents she was pregnant

A FRIGHTENED schoolgirl who hid her pregnancy gave birth to a baby boy - and then put him in her home freezer to die, according to police.

Her "pain" and "mental distress"

Novosibirsk's region official Nadezhda Boltenko told 360TV that the girl's mother had called an ambulance for the schoolgirl after hearing her screams.

"She heard her moaning at night and thought her daughter was suffering from appendicitis," said Boltenko.

The 14-year-old girl had in fact given birth on her own - and was bleeding heavily with no-one to help her.
(poor foid)

The schoolgirl is now in hospital in a “serious” condition, she said.

Her honesty:

In the ambulance, she “confessed to paramedics she had given birth and hidden the child from the adults in the freezer” at the family home in Verkh-Tula village near Novosibirsk city.

Poor girl, her bf broke up with her, no wonder she did the minor crime she did:

According to reports, the child's father is aged 16 - and he and Anastasia had broken up in the summer.

And the following act as if the child's death was no one's fault, just an unfortunate act of god:

The official working on the investigation called it a “terrible case”.

By the time the baby was discovered, it was too late to save him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13047708/girl-14-gives-birth-baby-freezer/?rec_article=true#

JFL @ people who say JB’s are pure and not ready to take my cock

This article is written in a very biased way, trying to garner sympathy for the child murderess:
Novosibirsk's region official Nadezhda Boltenko told 360TV that the girl's mother had called an ambulance for the schoolgirl after hearing her screams.

"She heard her moaning at night and thought her daughter was suffering from appendicitis," said Boltenko.

The 14-year-old girl had in fact given birth on her own - and was bleeding heavily with no-one to help her.
(poor foid)

The schoolgirl is now in hospital in a “serious” condition, she said.
No one would feel sorry for a man who does facial surgery on himself so he can hide from being a father.

Foids have round the clock access to pills and abortions, but still gotta kill their kids in the worst ways possible.

But again it's inkwells that are the danger. Nah, homie sex havers do a billion worse things.

No one would feel sorry for a man who does facial surgery on himself so he can hide from being a father.

do most people see what she did as similar to abortion?
i think abortion and murder are the same, but i thought normies made a differentiation.
obviously not, considering the extremely sympathetic portrayal of the murderer in this article.

If the baby is male they probably would have just charged the baby with rape and virtue signal for the loli even though the 14 yo loli murdered an infant in cold blood

do most people see what she did as similar to abortion?
i think abortion and murder are the same, but i thought normies made a differentiation.
obviously not, considering the extremely sympathetic portrayal of the murderer in this article.
Normies seem to be ok with foids killing their children at any time until they're adults, and even then they'd probably give them an excuse.

Normies seem to be ok with foids killing their children at any time until they're adults, and even they'd probably give them an excuse.

this is one of the MANY problems with allowing abortion.
it paves the way for foids to kill males at any point, considering it to be an extension of abortion, an act of bodily autonomy, even when it's killing a 40-year-old man, jfl.

this is one of the MANY problems with allowing abortion.
it paves the way for foids to kill males at any point, considering it to be an extension of abortion, an act of bodily autonomy, even when it's killing a 40-year-old man, jfl.
Once their boys become men all they have to say is "he attacked me", and they can get away with shooting their son in the back of the head in this cucked soyciety. When they're boys all they have to say is "his chad father left me, and I was a poor wittle wahmen, so I had no choice but to get rid of him".

and nothing will happen

she will stay free to enjoy the chad's cock carousel for many years, despite being a monster

Once their boys become men all they have to say is "he attacked me", and they can get away with shooting their son in the back of the head in this cucked soyciety. When they're boys all they have to say is "his chad father left me, and I was a poor wittle wahmen, so I had no choice but to get rid of him".

They're going to extend the concept of a "woman's body" to encompass the entire world soon, taking into account "feminine auras" and "energies" to excuse that men in the same room as a woman are impinging on their bodily freedoms.
Oh, a foid killed man in the next room over? Her body, her right.

She was FRIGHTENED inkler!!!

I guess the baby had bad personality

They're going to extend the concept of a "woman's body" to encompass the entire world soon, taking into account "feminine auras" and "energies" to excuse that men in the same room as a woman are impinging on their bodily freedoms.
Oh, a foid killed man in the next room over? Her body, her right.
Lol. They call it "mother earth" after all.

She was saving him for Thanksgiving dinner..

How the fuck does she hide her pregnancy? Her parrents must be fucking retarded.

Maybe they're in denial about the fact that they raised a mini-whore so they keep telling themselves that their daughter must've simply gained a bit of weight.

Holy shit she was determined

JFL @ people who say JB’s are pure and not ready to take my cock
Yep, IT is delusional. She could be riding on 25 year old vasectomy cock. Instead of her premature ejaculator bf. “Muh innocent baby girl”

I thought 14 year olds were children? :soy:

Fuck off, bullshit, some scandal being hidden right there. Can't hide a fucking swollen belly. The man that got her pregnant is evil though yeah jfl.

fucked and abandoned at 13. And fags on here want to tell me little girls shouldn't be married young. Funny shit though, there was another story EXACTLY like this, except the loli suffocated her baby to death in her bathroom

If they could they'd jail the baby for bothering m'lady for 9 months
kek

fucked and abandoned at 13. And fags on here want to tell me little girls shouldn't be married young.
Cucks rather have young chads impregnating jb's instead of responsible men.

Last edited: