Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jacob Elrodi is normie in real life

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
6ft4 22 year old Australian actor Jacob Elordi who’s well known playing Chad roles in films/tv dramas most noticeable Kissing Booth & Europhoria. In real life (if you check out his Instagram or even watch his videos on YouTube) his comes across as slightly socially awkward and has normie-like mannerisms such as when he speaks and his body posture.
B9F72F2A 68CF 413E 878B 7AD7F197E108

7CE9367A A6EE 4CCA AAF7 ABBB11441D58
CFCB5824 AC21 4B60 BCFF A25E5AB3F8FF

Still mogs my ass to Narnia and back.

FACE
his autism means nothing, juggernaut law applies to women and chads

6ft4 22 year old Australian actor Jacob Elordi who’s well known playing Chad roles in films/tv dramas most noticeable Kissing Booth & Europhoria. In real life (if you check out his Instagram or even watch his videos on YouTube) his comes across as slightly socially awkward and has normie-like mannerisms such as when he speaks and his body posture.
View attachment 278554

View attachment 278556View attachment 278557

looks about 30 not 22

chad-lite not chad

I look younger than him ngl, but only because I'm low T

FACE
his autism means nothing, juggernaut law applies to women and chads

I never said he’s autism, I said he looks a bit socially awkward. Very reserved.
looks about 30 not 22

chad-lite not chad

He still has very young looking face. It’s just his height that gives me the advantage.

Doesn't really matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back