Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jack Peterson aknowledges his reputation as a fraud and fakecel.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
I couldn't find any threads on this, surprising, given this video was only uploaded a day ago. If I am just being a perceptioncel and there has been others made already, let this one be forgotten or deleted.

Jack admits to never having been a real incel, and voluntarily rejecting women in the past while he was still active in our communities.

Can this fag fuck off already?

When I first saw him I thought he was 30, not 19.

I have no clue why the hell he was in incel.me and when he had girlfriend in past. Sounds like to me he was a failed normie.

Hope for baldingcels tbh

Hope for baldingcels tbh
It all depends on your skull shape and the way the rest of your body looks, I have moles all over my scalp so going skinhead mode isn't an option, no matter what I do I'm going to look like a freak. Jack is low normie tier.

Lol his gf looks like a gorilla XD

When i called him out back in the day, all you guys were deffending him. I even pointed a famous rapper that looks almost exactly like him, and you guys were saying it's just status and w/e.
So far all decent to good looking members have turned out to be fakecel, no exceptions.

Even in the comments normies are still trying to point towards him as some example of Incels all just being incel as a result of mental inhibitions. JFL. Yeah if I were a 6'1" white boi with high T and was pretty decent looking I think i'd be able to ascend too.

Also top fucking kek at him going "Well now that i'm getting a lot of female attention I kinda don't want to get into a relationship, I just want to do casual stuff". Remember, this is the guy you cucks kept saying belonged here.

I genuinely wish Jack death, I want him to fucking suffer.

Good for him, I guess.

He has a harem now...

The fact this egg headed low iq looking motherfucker has got a main GF and side bitch orbiters is perfect example of justbewhitetheory in action.

This guy has a smv better than a ethnic chad just because of his skin colour.

Definition of white failed normie

He lied about his height....

This is an insult to real manlets

he said he was 5'9'', what a fucking dick!

Don't trust Chicagocels. Look at America's last President and who could've replaced him.