Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious J00s want to send in UKcels to fight for z0glensky for Ukraine

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major

j00nited kingdom want to send in ukcels to die for the j00s in ukraine, to fight for their khazarian brother z3lensky.

j00nited kingdom want to send in ukcels to die for the j00s in ukraine, to fight for their khazarian brother z3lensky.
ukrainians should give a shit about zelensky. he is not ukrainian and should not be president.

not going to happen

ukrainians should give a shit about zelensky. he is not ukrainian and should not be president.
people don't really want to fight, they're forced to go and die. Just look at the forced conscription videos for the past year (especially recent ones) men are just running away from conscription officers

whites are fags anyway so they would follow israeli orders rather than taking the blackpill

people don't really want to fight, they're forced to go and die. Just look at the forced conscription videos for the past year (especially recent ones) men are just running away from conscription officers
they should fight against zelensky so they can live in peace without him

Fuck Ukraine & Fuck ZelensKike

No doubt in this century there is going to be another world war. But tbh I like the west better than Jewtin, Kim, President Chink Jinping, and Ayatollah Sand Nigger

No doubt in this century there is going to be another world war. But tbh I like the west better than Jewtin, Kim, President Chink Jinping, and Ayatollah Sand Nigger
All are j00 puppets and I dislike them all, Iran is also just a j00 puppet, S0r0s sends them m0ney and they are members of the WEF.

Do the Brits hold their guns upside down too?

Weird enough they drive clearly on the wrong side.

A nation of ghostdrivers

I'm a UKcel, and theres absolutely no fucking way in hell I'm fighting for this shitty fucking joke of a country.
I don't even like the UK, if I had the cash, I'd fuck off to japan and never come back.
I'll easily cuck the japmen out of their foids too.

the pro putin and fiends people on here are deluded. they would send us all to death camps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back