Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IVFpill Has Utterly Destroyed Me Mentally

DarkStar

DarkStar

ϟϟ卐ϟϟ
★★★★★
I just can't help it, I can't

Every single day, I'm reminded of how my birth & conception was unnatural, and how that has essentially been the reason as to why I've always been this way: Incel, outcast, mentally-ill, never accepted anywhere(even here it feels like), always struggling with something 10x more than the avERage person, etc.

If I had the power, I would fucking destroy this science

It's fucking evil, and it defies natures laws

I shouldn't be here right now, yet I am- It's fucking painful internally.

I just want to scream in my parents face, knowing that every single issue, alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the shit I've been through & suffered from all because they couldn't fucking listen to what nature told them:society:

Sorry about that
Bild 2024 08 12 162321986

At least you're not an outcast here

My birth was natural but I born with genetic defects at birth. If I was born at any other age I would have been killed probably.

@wereq @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @based_meme @Cautious Raven

My birth was natural but I born with genetic defects at birth. If I was born at any other age I would have been killed probably.
They probably let us to the wolf to lesser god's anger. We would be considered as a holy punishment for some of their mistakes

They probably let us to the wolf to lesser god's anger. We would be considered as a holy punishment for some of their mistakes
Probably would've just drowned in the river. Toilets used to do that a lot with babies they didn't want.

Hey at least you still mog arranged marriage jeetnigger babies like me

Fuck my parents, they've caused EVERYTHING THAT HAS GONE WRONG

I am, it's just a fact

I've fucked a lot of stuff up also myself

Thanks mang, means a whole lot

I still feel like one
That's understandable since you feel like one irl
I at least don't see you as one on this forum

Would you have ended up like this even with IVF had your mom been a woman of superior genetics than what she's now?

:feelsbadman:
iu

It is an evil science. IVF shouldn't be used until genetic engineering advances past the point of embryonic gene editing.

brutal, can't imagine how it must feel
sometimes i think about how my mom got a c-section and it makes me think i wasn't born properly
what you're feeling must be 1000x worse

I just can't help it, I can't

Every single day, I'm reminded of how my birth & conception was unnatural, and how that has essentially been the reason as to why I've always been this way: Incel, outcast, mentally-ill, never accepted anywhere(even here it feels like), always struggling with something 10x more than the avERage person, etc.

I shouldn't be here right now, yet I am- It's fucking painful internally.

I just want to scream in my parents face, knowing that every single issue, alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the shit I've been through & suffered from all because they couldn't fucking listen to what nature told them:society:
How old was your mother when she plopped you out?