Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've worn the same shoes since 7th grade

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Basically for about 10 years. They're comfy as fuck, and laceless aswell lmao. I've never found a pair that felt better. Anyone have any similar experiences?

I don't leave my house without my trusted velcros. JFL at lace fags

View attachment 41978

The ultimate incel shoe :lul:

I wear solid hand crafted rangers since a long long time. I might have to change them though, because I beat stuffs with it and now they are a bit damaged. In winter it makes me look like a nazi dignitary with my long black coat.

I also wear casual sporty normie shoes when I suddenly want to look like a social person. But it's on very rare occasion.

Basically for about 10 years. They're comfy as fuck, and laceless aswell lmao. I've never found a pair that felt better. Anyone have any similar experiences?

I'm wearing the same shoes for over 10 years however each year I buy a new pair.

View attachment 41978

My Sketchers Shape Ups mog those into oblivion
Sketchershapeups

I only get new shoes when mine fall apart and my mom or dad offer to buy me new ones

Did that make you feel better about yourself Velcrofag?

JFL you are too high inhib to wear velco. GL tripping on your laces in front of a foid.

JFL you are too high inhib to wear velco. GL tripping on your laces in front of a foid.

lmao who tf isn't inhibitionmaxxed on this site? jfl @ this Larping, Velcro-wearing, Chadlite exposing himself :lul::lul::lul:

show us a picture

lmao who tf isn't inhibitionmaxxed on this site? jfl @ this Larping, Velcro-wearing, Chadlite exposing himself :lul::lul::lul:

JFL "chadlite". This guy mogs me.

JFL "chadlite". This guy mogs me.
yeah...mogs you at being a loveless, kissless, hugless, holdhandless virgin maybe. Nice humble brag you VelcroFag stud. Go climb in one of your many stacies and leave us innocent lacecels to LDAR

The pair I am wearing now is about 10 years old. But I didnt wear it for years. I do not shop much. Just a few is ok. Save and invest money

well what's the shoe faggot?

Been wearing these since middle school.
1_49349_ZM.JPG

But since becoming NEET, i've only worn these $6 walmart sandals
6309d572-5416-43cf-9194-556a4989d68b_1.5b31674b7f7a43a613299a892de2811d.jpeg

How the fuck did they last so long? My shoes fall apart after half a year.

you need to walk more, i also shy away from getting new pairs of shoes just for fashion but i pretty much destroy the average pair of cheap shoes within 6 months

I have a $3k shoe collection, sneakers are one of my copes tbh

Those are some sturdy shoes. What brand are they? I had a pair of DC's once that lasted about 2 years before the soles started coming off. I loved those shoes. Now I wear work boots, which are pretty much indestructible. No doubt they'll last 10+ years.

Fashioncels.me