Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I've watched 'Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe' and I loved it. It's a good cartoon movie for incels

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
I never watched Beavis and Butt-Head growing up. I had only seen some clips here and there, and they were pretty funny.

I would never have considered these guys to be incels until @BELOW_Average_Joe pointed it out.

So I watched 'Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe', which is a cartoon movie, and I fucking loved it.

They are truecels: ugly, socially and mentally retarded, virgin losers who want to have sex with women. And the thing is, even without the incel angle, the movie would still be funny on its own.

I'm also interested in watching the new Beavis and Butt-head series.

So if you are ever bored, I recommend this cartoon movie. Incels will definitely relate to it.

I'm also interested in watching the new Beavis and Butt-head series
It's pretty solid, although not as funny as the OG and imho didn't need to be made. The scenes with present-day Beavis and Butthead as middle aged men are hilarious tho, they're still truecels well into their 40s