Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've wanked like 5 times today brutal

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Absolutely brutal tbqh

Take cold showers and do 5 pushups for every fap u do. U need free urself of coomerdom

Over for coomercels.

Take cold showers and do 5 pushups for every fap u do. U need free urself of coomerdom
cope. who cars what the hell you do when your life is beyond over? might aswell enjoy urself somewhat

cope. who cars what the hell you do when your life is beyond over? might aswell enjoy urself somewhat
I have POIS. Post orgasmic illness syndrome. When I used to coom, I would lose all energy and get hit by headaches. I know this doesnt happen to everyone but still happens to many men who will never know about it.

Based, I hate how people push incels towards Nofap, stop giving the dude hope through “superpowers”.

Say goodbye to your dick

I did it once

I haven't today or yesterday so far

K stop cooming for a few days. I do it once a day and currently getting it down. I get nofap is a cope but i dont wanna destroy my dick

Brutal Coomerpill.
Masturbation is a stain upon a mans honour.
I wish I had the Stoic will to abstain

I fapped 8 times yesterday

Masturbation is a stain upon a mans honour
Why have honor as an incel? tbh no point in having honor when the world will always hate you

Why have honor as an incel? tbh no point in having honor when the world will always hate you
For personal reasons. I always regret masturbating and feel weaker after.
I should have the willpower to control my urges.
Also partly because of religious reasons I am adverse to it.

For personal reasons. I always regret masturbating and feel weaker after.
I should have the willpower to control my urges.
Also partly because of religious reasons I am adverse to it.
Interesting. You know, I used to have post nut clarity like everyone else, but nowadays I don't have it. I will never be able to get sex so I basically deserve to nut, and after a nut I feel better TBH.

Interesting. You know, I used to have post nut clarity like everyone else, but nowadays I don't have it. I will never be able to get sex so I basically deserve to nut, and after a nut I feel better TBH.
I am trying to cling onto the last vestiges of manhood and humanity left in me.

Do what you like and don't listen to the no fap cucks.

I am going for my 5th fap as well.
Do what you like and don't listen to the no fap cucks.
No, nofap is legit. If we beat our meat this much everyday then one day we won't get it up anymore to indulge in our favorite cope.

Sounds like a day well spent. What do you use for stimulation? I badly need new material, and if you're able to cum 5 times in a day you must be using something decent.

no long have that in me i think my mind is fucked tbh