Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've truthpilled my parents that normtards generally get subhuman fatties while most of the average/mediocre fefails are taken by good-looking guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
My mom said that it's better to stay single than to get such a [subhuman] female as a gf.

Your mom was right

This forum is really going to shit. Shit thread after shit thread, its all so tiresome.

Youre mom is right, if you have zero attraction to a girl its better to do nothing, i personally wouldnt mind fat girl because im fat also.

This forum is really going to shit. Shit thread after shit thread, its all so tiresome.
you should limit your screen time to <1hr. Makes forum more enjoyable

Youre mom is right, if you have zero attraction to a girl its better to do nothing, i personally wouldnt mind fat girls.

My mom said that it's better to stay single than to get such a [subhuman] female as a gf.
She doesn’t want to have subhumam grandkids
E1A66532 DFC5 4C83 875D 0D2F58C28C68

Ok bud