Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've seen two guys overdose in two days

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Went to buy food two days in a row. It's the only reason to leave the house other than take the trash out.

Within 20 minutes saw a caveman overdosing on the street. It's always the same. Mouth agape, drooling, surrounded by onlookers and pigskinned pigs aka cops. No real sign of life. Eyes open though. I assume he died.

Next day I see an Original King flat in the middle of the narrow sidewalk. Again surrounded by people and cops flagged down to help. He was bleeding from the head, not sure where exactly from.

I'm completely desensitized to this shit. I told someone and they were like "that must've been traumatizing" lol I wish. I don't even feel those feelings anymore. I'll probably meet the same end at this point anyways.

Normies can't seem to grasp the fact that life simply isn't worth living for some people. Some people are literally just born to suffer and die, that's it.

Black people problems

At least they died happy

Went to buy food two days in a row. It's the only reason to leave the house other than take the trash out.

Within 20 minutes saw a caveman overdosing on the street. It's always the same. Mouth agape, drooling, surrounded by onlookers and pigskinned pigs aka cops. No real sign of life. Eyes open though. I assume he died.

Next day I see an Original King flat in the middle of the narrow sidewalk. Again surrounded by people and cops flagged down to help. He was bleeding from the head, not sure where exactly from.

I'm completely desensitized to this shit. I told someone and they were like "that must've been traumatizing" lol I wish. I don't even feel those feelings anymore. I'll probably meet the same end at this point anyways.

Normies can't seem to grasp the fact that life simply isn't worth living for some people. Some people are literally just born to suffer and die, that's it.
Not very lifefuel of you!

What kind of place do you live in?

It's mostly unmelanated people I see overdosing.
It's cause of the (((Feds))) pushing drugs such as Meth, Heroin, etc. in to lower-income communities as a whole.

It's cause of the (((Feds))) pushing drugs such as Meth, Heroin, etc. in to lower-income communities as a whole.
Yeah it's the same thing they did to Israel (the real Israel) in the 80s.

It's feds when it happens to y'all but degenerate lazy blacks when it happens to us...

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Yeah it's the same thing they did to Israel (the real Israel) in the 80s.
Can you provide anymore readings or sources on this? Seems worth a read.

I want to od on fenty and go numb and die

Yep
Jews are pushing it to lower the nigger and low income populations since they reproduce too much also we are trying to reduce male population in general

Yep
Jews are pushing it to lower the nigger and low income populations since they reproduce too much also we are trying to reduce male population in general
No they want the black population to increase, since Blacks are lower-IQ & much more aggressive by nature. As such, they will utilize the control which they have over this group in order to destabilize countries & help them usher in that "one world government" which we are pretty close to at this point.

No they want the black population to increase, since Blacks are lower-IQ & much more aggressive by nature. As such, they will utilize the control which they have over this group in order to destabilize countries & help them usher in that "one world government" which we are pretty close to at this point.
Yeah but too many niggers actually makes it unstable for ((((business)))) and we need to make money more than anything else

A lot of homeless junkies are on fentanyl. It’s so potent that it’s extremely easy to overdose. They’re also mixing it with a horse tranquilizer which makes the junkies behave like zombies.

Last edited:

you are one of my fav users.

also @lifefuel yes relatable
i saw this 50 year old dude sleeping on the floor next to a petrol station pump. It's winter here, snowing and shit. idk if he died or not. He had no sleeping bag, just looked passed out, his head was up against the back of a pump, where it was dark.

idk anymore.

Every Night & every Morn
Some to Misery are Born
Every Morn and every Night
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to Endless Night

you are one of my fav users.

also @lifefuel yes relatable
i saw this 50 year old dude sleeping on the floor next to a petrol station pump. It's winter here, snowing and shit. idk if he died or not. He had no sleeping bag, just looked passed out, his head was up against the back of a pump, where it was dark.

idk anymore.

Every Night & every Morn
Some to Misery are Born
Every Morn and every Night
Some are Born to Endless Night

I appreciate that. Hope life improves for you however it can with some sorta plan.

I'll probably meet the same end at this point anyways.

yeah once i get kicked out this is definitely my fate

Kinda brutal , Life Is Not a Disneyride 24/7 .

Normies can't seem to grasp the fact that life simply isn't worth living for some people
Not there problem it’s like asking the rich for help

Any of us can be one of them any time of the day.

Drug addict hobos are the hardcore blackpillers, real truecels slowly putting themselves out of this shit with numbing brain fucker drugs.

Nobody cares about them, not a single person in the world, they don't have nobody, no purpose and they have nothing to lose. Life is unbearable.

Me and a vagabond have more things than any of my family members.

Drugs are how they cope with a shitty incel life. Very brutal, thankfully, I have never seen people overdose in front of me yet.

Any of us can be one of them any time of the day.

Drug addict hobos are the hardcore blackpillers, real truecels slowly putting themselves out of this shit with numbing brain fucker drugs.

Nobody cares about them, not a single person in the world, they don't have nobody, no purpose and they have nothi

ng to lose. Life is unbearable.

Me and a vagabond have more things than any of my family members.
In common*