Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've realized Antinatalism is cope

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
"I wish I was never born" is the biggest fucking cope in existence, you weren't born because of your parents' choice, you were born from the whole fucking universe, the chain of events that lead to our existence is unconscious, there was no choice made by anyone, there was not even any "events", everything before you is just one unified unconscious nothingness

Coping with anti-natalism stems from the belief that there's an objective universe with dynamics that aren't part of a conscious mind, you imagine a universe as a playground with characters where things happen and your birth was just a tiny event in some corner, but that's a false belief, the universe exists within YOU, reality is a subjective thought machine, no objects actually exist, there was no duality before your birth, no mama no papa, they only exist after you're already there

You exist when you already exist, if "your parents" aborted you you'd just be born in a reality where they didn't, the former reality doesn't even exist, not for you, existence is mandatory of itself, it can never turn into nonexistence

Reality (time & locality) is from within outwards not the other way around, there is no objective universe, therefore "self" is the only reality and will "forever" (attribute of time which only exists within mind) exist, your existence was never and will never be consensual, because existence already has "you" within it, "you" can't decide whether or not to exist, because

Existence = You
You = Existence

Last edited:
@highiqpostmaxxer @Bianor

its for foids and cunts of other varieties who are too low inhib to blow their brains out

its for foids and cunts of other varieties who are too low inhib to blow their brains out
Exactly, one's birth is always outta their control and will always happens, the best one can do is self terminate

Antinatalism is cucked I only support people having children if they have good genetics just because one guy wished he never wanted to be born doesn't mean that other people must stop fucking and having children just because of him. Roping and blowing my brains out is the only way, the universe isn't gonna bend to your will only you can do the best to look out for yourself and take matters into your own hands. Antinatalism is one of the most solipsistic self centered world views ever. The issue isn't the world/reality the issue is people's ability to intelligently adapt to the world and its situations. adapt or perish
i'm gonna perish and LDAR

Last edited: