Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve officially given up on life and women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ve given up on life and women there’s no point in fighting a war that I know I can’t win I’m gonna LDAR for as long as I can then I’m gonna rope I’m for fitting I’m not gonna keep doing the same thing over and over again because I’m not gonna get a new result outta doing the same thing it was over the day I was born I was doomed to be a subhuman wageslave I’d rather die in my 20s then live a long pointless existence of slavery and misery the game was rigged from the start if you were born ugly it never begun if you were born with manlet genes it never begun if you were born poor it never begun I’d rather be dead and gone then be ugly and poor

Every foid is a whore impossible to find virgin wife, then why even bother? fuck this gay earth i hope everything burns.

You can't give up because it was over before it began

Don't givE up Right now, soldier

I’ve officially given up on life and toilets​

tomorrow you'll be back spamming the forum with ''why toilets are like this/do x thing''

get out of my head :feelsBox:

Weren't you like this before?

give up? i'm just drifting through life, towards no goal. it's all working, saving, and coping for me.

It's actually freeing to have given up. But if you are still on this forum and still craving sex, you aren't really there yet.

It's actually freeing to have given up. But if you are still on this forum and still craving sex, you aren't really there yet.
I’m just here to vent and discuss the blackpill I don’t try my luck with women anymore