Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've noticed that normie relationships seem to be happier with a white male normie and a woman of any ethnicity other than white.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Because the woman is in a position where she has dated up.

If you see an unhappy relationship, it's because the woman is not dating up but rather dating her looksmatch.

A woman would be perfectly happy in an abusive relationship as long as her partner is a Chad who beats her up day and night.

That's because the ethnic female is happy she snatched a white guy and is afraid of him dumping her so she doesn't nag him all the time like white women would.

If you see an unhappy relationship, it's because the woman is not dating up but rather dating her looksmatch.

A woman would be perfectly happy in an abusive relationship as long as her partner is a Chad who beats her up day and night.
Of course but these are average guys that I know would fail hard getting a white woman. I get that ethnic women usually think their race's men are ugly but I don't know how they're dating up especially for the black women.

I've only seen white-ethnic pairing a handful of times in my life
And they acted as happy as any other couple I guess. I never payed them much heed tbh

I see nooblewhores treating their neckbeard white boyfriends like kings everyday.

Because shallow foid understands she is replaceable and a JBW-lottery winner.

That's because the ethnic female is happy she snatched a white guy and is afraid of him dumping her so she doesn't nag him all the time like white women would.
White cunts are the fucking worst, shame we can't gut their personality lol.

The best part is when their dreams are shattered and they realize white men are just as if not more shitty and they get pumped and dumped

She have dated up , someone who is better then her in the areas that she can NEVER CHANGE "looks" . so she is obsessed and all over the white man which will cause the man to be confident in himself and act more natural and comfortable being with her knowing that he is LOVED by a women . So it's a win win . That's why everyone is happy . If the woman dated down , it's the recipe for a bad relationship . Because the woman will never feel satisfied and the men will always feel.not good enough for his women . So yeah if it somehow you arrange married with a some foid better then you , you both will remain just coping and pretending that you love each other . You may actually love her but she can't love you and no matter how she fake it you will always sense her pretending to love you . Which will hurt you more . And if you are naive and not blackpilled enough you may aswell believe that she love you JFL , there you will be in her hand and she will actually control you and the life of you and your children lol . which will your life to be shit because it's lead by a woman .
I hope I didn't went so far with that .

I feel sorry for ethnics reading this but your women are indeed the biggest white supremacist group on the planet

I don't know about this one...

I feel sorry for ethnics reading this but your women are indeed the biggest white supremacist group on the planet
Mayo chasing foids have lost their rights to call themselves as their race

I gave up on expecting normal living necessities like relationships a long time ago anyway

Women are most satisfied when they date up in terms of money or genetics.

Delete this thread.

How did this end up on must read content?

Because their insecurities equal out. That's all there is to it.

White male - Black female marriages are the most stabile among all interracial combinations.

I see nooblewhores treating their neckbeard white boyfriends like kings everyday.
JBW fucking obliterated me
H63zz7ikduu21

A very simple reason for this: Hypergamy

A non-white woman is probably happier living with a redneck in a trailer, than a white woman married to a rich Emirati. As a non-white male myself, this stings, but it's one of life's unfair realities.

White male - Black female marriages are the most stabile among all interracial combinations.

Not surprising, given that Black females are the least sought after women. A Black woman married to a white will not let him go.

@mental_out @WithoutMe @i_a_m_i Remove this from must-read.
How did this end up on must read content?
I know right. I hope there's a better similar thread out there somewhere.

Ethnic men often dated down several points if tge got a white girl

@mental_out @WithoutMe @i_a_m_i Remove this from must-read.

I know right. I hope there's a better similar thread out there somewhere.
This is my thread. I'm just confused why this is on here considering it's just an observation and not an in depth discussion.

Of course but these are average guys that I know would fail hard getting a white woman. I get that ethnic women usually think their race's men are ugly but I don't know how they're dating up especially for the black women.
Average white male have higher social status than your average black male

Your posts are so spot on

Yes. This Is why foids MUST not be allowed to have the same status a man has.
They enjoy being inferior and should be kept inferior

Brown women are nazis, news at 11.

Fakecel if you go outside

I remember this noodlewhore that got pregnant by a bummy looking neckbeard. But had the nerve to always look at me with pure disgust.

it's the power dynamics, she dated up, he has more value than she does.

ethnics women probably see blonde guys like superiors,white women see them as equals,leading to problems-

This! Foids will often feel bitter and resentful if they couldnt get Chad to commit and were forced to settle for one of their normie orbiters

I had one chart once that showed that wmaf and especially wmbf were more happy and long lasting than wmwf.

Because shallow foid understands she is replaceable and a JBW-lottery winner.

A non-white woman is probably happier living with a redneck in a trailer, than a white woman married to a rich Emirati.

No white man, high or low in society, is too despicable to not have a personal Asian bootlicker. Rupert Murdoch? Wendi Deng. Mitch McConnell? Elaine Chao. Woody Allen? Fucked a Korean woman and then her daughter. The Vegas shooter, the Floyd thwomper? Asian wives all. The list goes on.

Ethnic women worship white men.

Last edited: