Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never seen a short guy get treated well in the work place or socially

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Short being like 5'7

They always get shit on, even with a good face.

How the fuck do they not suicide. If I woke up an inch under 6'2 I'd blow my brains out ASAP.

Bruhhh im 5'10.5 and i get height mogged by every hoe here fuck. Even get skullmogged by these creatures

We don't know anything else. It's our default mode

Same with really ugly and obviously weird/aspie males. I really pity some of the mates i had back in high school, because they were even more ugly than me and did not get just ignored like me, also bullied sometimes.

Short being like 5'7

They always get shit on, even with a good face.

How the fuck do they not suicide. If I woke up an inch under 6'2 I'd blow my brains out ASAP.
Unsuccessful and short= typical manlet
Successful and short=Napolean complex

Its over

Shortcels are in serious condition.

True. I went with my mom to the car delearship and the salesman thought I was a sophmore in high school even though I was 23. You just get shit on by everyone as a manlet.

luckily my workplace is 90% ethnic manlets. THe tall Chads do get promoted rather quickly tho...

There are many short celebs though
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

i get heightmogged by everywhere at my school. just lol

Everyone avoids me as much as possible at work. Most people don't even greet back when I greet them. I'm always sitting alone in the canteen.
I got used to it. I am subhuman trash after all.

I've noticed the same thing. Short guys get mocked constantly and their only option is to plaster a stupid grin on their faces 24/7, because men are not allowed to call this shit out (but no fat shaming women plz). You can see the dead look in many a short guy's eyes.

I've noticed the same thing. Short guys get mocked constantly and their only option is to plaster a stupid grin on their faces 24/7, because men are not allowed to call this shit out (but no fat shaming women plz). You can see the dead look in many a short guy's eyes.

Yep. It doesn't even matter if they have a high ranking position or even if they OWN the fucking business.

Even if they're the boss, they subtly act subservient probably because they're used to it.

Coping with being a manlet is easy. I just opt out of society in general and don't give a shit. Social relationships and drama are suifuel for me anyway

My depression means I have developed a pretty dark sense of humor. If someone says anything to me its instinct at this point to come up with a harsh insult wrapped up in a joke that gets a lot of laughs, the person on the receiving end makes sure not to try that shit again for a good few months atleast.

dunno how they deal with it tbh sounds like hell