Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve never had a real life girlfriend

He should go back to high school and ascend I seen so many ugly white guys with girlfriends when I go to work
he cant convince his parents to let him go

Not every normie had a gf at 15 u faggot gtfo off this forum you twerp plus the way your messaging people your gonna get banned and you will never have access to this site if you couldn't ascend in high school

Meaning you will.not be able to find a relatable man space if that makes sense

Go back to high school even if your homeschooled and get rid of the pussyness inside you because you get mad too quickly

I seen alot of ugly white guys with gas in your age go back and try to ascend before it's too late dumbass
Again I’m allowed to be on the site since I joined before the rule was introduced

I have never been kissed by a girl either, it’s so annoying how chads & foids mock us for not getting girlfriends when we’ve done literally nothing to them besides stuff that’s not in our control like women not being attracted to us, or when they say “sex isn’t everything” when they act like sex is everything, if sex really wasn’t everything to them then they wouldn’t be harassing us for not having it, getting laid isn’t even the thing I want the most, I just want a girl to genuinely like me.
Me neither. It's so freaking sad

I have never been kissed by a girl either, it’s so annoying how chads & foids mock us for not getting girlfriends when we’ve done literally nothing to them besides stuff that’s not in our control like women not being attracted to us, or when they say “sex isn’t everything” when they act like sex is everything, if sex really wasn’t everything to them then they wouldn’t be harassing us for not having it, getting laid isn’t even the thing I want the most, I just want a girl to genuinely like me.
If you really want a girlfriend, just get with a Black crackhead. Those foids fuck anything just as long as you support their habit.

GTFO you fake bitch

A big salute to my Interpol Crime Prevention Unit "fellaz"

How old are you?

15, ik it may seem young for an incel but theres people even younger than me who have had girlfriends

@Fat Link @Komesarj @Marquis de Sade im pretty sure the new rules state that anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed on the forum.

If I’m correct, then you know what to do