Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve never had a real life girlfriend

Ronny_Vain

Ronny_Vain

Banned
-
I have never been kissed by a girl either, it’s so annoying how chads & foids mock us for not getting girlfriends when we’ve done literally nothing to them besides stuff that’s not in our control like women not being attracted to us, or when they say “sex isn’t everything” when they act like sex is everything, if sex really wasn’t everything to them then they wouldn’t be harassing us for not having it, getting laid isn’t even the thing I want the most, I just want a girl to genuinely like me.

Fbi agent

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
You make me sick. Why the fuck I gotta read this dirty ass fucking donkey shit.

'genuinely like me,' bwaahaaahaaa!

Fuck off faggot
That's more like it!! You're doing better. Let the rage eat you up and stop being a pussy. Try harder though... I'm a fucking actual midget, you can insult better.

How old are you?

You’re probably a fakecel

You’re about to be banned youngcel larper nigger go die and jump off a cliff muh I’m 15 kys and go play with some toys kill yourself you’re probably white too

Ascending isn’t even my goal so you can keep coping you sad pathetic man child

Why would I be banned? I’m not breaking any rules

The heightpill is retarded
Dude, I'm an actual dwarf. Not short. A midget. Gtfo these forums, your not an incel. You're a kid. Chances are you'll turn out to be a normie, and fuck some bitches before becoming a betabuxer for some Tyrone spawn. Someone ban this kid FFS.

Dude, I'm an actual dwarf. Not short. A midget. Gtfo these forums, your not an incel. You're a kid. Chances are you'll turn out to be a normie, and fuck some bitches before becoming a betabuxer for some Tyrone spawn. Someone ban this kid FFS.
And how old are you? Doubt you are above the age of 30

omfg what shitty post

He’s a white looksmaxx infiltrator.
Not even true lmfao, I just think the heightpill is retarded, im legit half your age and most likely taller than all of you, now go back to your gay circlejerk

He’s 15 white and bragging about his height defo an incel, why do curries always worship whites go kill yourself
cuz you retards keep pushing him for no reason I'm his friend Ik he's a truecel. Also he's 5'8 and non NT + below average face

And you have no sort of other hobbies in life? Instead of crying on the internet actually do something with your life instead of harassing 15 year olds
No, no other hobbies except working my PhD on 'Astrological Cyphers as a form of Cryptology,' while getting paid bank for teaching, and collecting my dwarven neetbux, all which I spend on collecting first edition books and buying bottles of whiskey that certainly costs more than your mom will make in a month. Oh, and fucking building raspberry pi fighting robots. No, no hobbies at all

No, no other hobbies except working my PhD on 'Astrological Cyphers as a form of Cryptology,' while getting paid bank for teaching, and collecting my dwarven neetbux, all which I spend on collecting first edition books and buying bottles of whiskey that certainly costs more than your mom will make in a month. Oh, and fucking building raspberry pi fighting robots. No, no hobbies at all
Good, stick to those things.

And you have no sort of other hobbies in life? Instead of crying on the internet actually do something with your life instead of harassing 15 year olds
Dude. We're doing you a favour. Fuck off out of here. This place is toxic. You're not an incel. Go be normal.

@Fat Link @The Enforcer - kids should not be allowed to post on this site. If it's not a rule, it should be.

Dude. We're doing you a favour. Fuck off out of here. This place is toxic. You're not an incel. Go be normal.
Idk why you guys are convinced all youngcels can ascend

why are you telling your friend to be on this forum he's gonna get banned now and if he doesn't ascend in hughschokk and turns 18 and he really is an incel he's not gonna be abke to register an account
he joined before the 17+ rule was introduced so hes grandfathered in