Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’ve never had a brother or sister to grow up with

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My sisters were older and my brother was an asshole who hung out with the weed smokers and the family crackheads and treated my mother and i like shit. I’ve never had a sibling or family to rely on. I’ve always been alone my entire life. It’s funny when people say “life is bad”

Your life has been nothing but good.

My sisters were older and my brother was an asshole who hung out with the weed smokers and the family crackheads and treated my mother and i like shit. I’ve never had a sibling or family to rely on. I’ve always been alone my entire life. It’s funny when people say “life is bad”
You have a sister? :shock:

Is she white or spic?

u don’t need any siblings they’re extra space and mouth to feed

I was treated like a king when I was the only one in family I wish I never had siblings

u don’t need any siblings they’re extra space and mouth to feed

I was treated like a king when I was the only one in family I wish I never had siblings
Fakecel trait. Family was all i had when i left school and they were never there for me.

Are they single?
No. Plus they would never date you. They’re white guys and sugar daddy simps only. I think my other one is still with her abusive ex.

You don't want a younger sister that's for sure, mine is much younger than me but she has a Chad bf and I often hear them fucking in her room.

You don't want a younger sister that's for sure, mine is much younger than me but she has a Chad bf and I often hear them fucking in her room.
I hear my brother fucking in his room