Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Havent voluntarly went to church for a solid 2 years

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
After discovering the BP and realizing I will never have a partner I stopped believing in catholicism, my family can gaslight me all they want with whatever religious whims they have I literally cannot get myself to believe in god anymore because religion has cucked me my whole life while my older brother who never believed lives a better life than me while I rot.

I had a nice shit this morning

No Jewsus for ur inceldom

Roman Catholicism is pagan idolatry and necromancy anyway so you’re better off without it.

Roman Catholicism is pagan idolatry and necromancy anyway so you’re better off without it.
Catholicism is retarded anyways, glad I left that shit

Religion is a joke. (((They))) basically scare you into being a believer of if you dont, some imaginary guy in the sky will come and smite you.. so basically dont fuck up or god/jesus.. who gives a fuck, will come down and make you pay for being a cunt... go religion.. biggest joke.. even before 911

Religion is a joke. (((They))) basically scare you into being a believer of if you dont, some imaginary guy in the sky will come and smite you.. so basically dont fuck up or god/jesus.. who gives a fuck, will come down and make you pay for being a cunt... go religion.. biggest joke.. even before 911
Fuck yeah, FUCK OLD MAN SKY POLICE!

Fuck yeah, FUCK OLD MAN SKY POLICE!
yeah 100%... its the biggest fucking scare tactic ever. Dont do bad or jebus will come down and fuck you.. but pls pay money to the church or he will fuck you without even spitting on his hand... fukn sheep

I haven't been to any church since Covid started.