Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i've never even been on a date before

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I've never even dated someone before how pathetic is this, most people might still be virgin or don't have a gf but at least they have been on dates I've failed even the first step, how do I show a girl my good personality if they arent even attracted enough to me to accept a date with me fuck this wtf is this world its so fucking unfair

@Recluse I wont be surprised if at least half of this forum have went on dates before

Neither have I

why does it have to be this way, they all say personality is what matters but I cant even show a girl how good and nice i am if they don't even give me a chance
Neither have I

Women would choose death over a date with Recluse

why does it have to be this way, they all say personality is what matters but I cant even show a girl how good and nice i am if they don't even give me a chance
Foids are lying when they say that personality matters the most.

I've never even dated someone before how pathetic is this, most people might still be virgin or don't have a gf but at least they have been on dates I've failed even the first step, how do I show a girl my good personality if they arent even attracted enough to me to accept a date with me fuck this wtf is this world its so fucking unfair
neither i have, so you are not alone remember it, if this can make you feel better

Most of us never been tbh

I went on a date with a girl from the mental hospital

I'd expect that from anyone here, as a minimum.

That means you most likely belong here

Looks and NTness -> Confidence -> Personality -> Status -> Being able to interact with the fairer sex. -> Putting your Johnson in the you know what.

me neither. it's so brutal seeing normies enjoy dates while i rot alone. absolute suifuel :fuk: