Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've never done any drugs in my life.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Meanwhile all my normie friends back home and here have already smoked marijuana, LSD, etc.

Do you think you will ever get the opportunity to get drugs in your life?

Same, I would never do drugs either. Why would I want to?

Do you think you will ever get the opportunity to get drugs in your life?
No. I was raised by my grandparents my whole life and my grandma was a strict catholic. Plus I was born in a country where getting and consuming drugs was extremely difficult (muh gobunism).
Same, I would never do drugs either. Why would I want to?
Pretty much to fit in with the normies and possibly ascend? That's one people don't know and I don't wish them to know about me: the fact that I don't do drugs.

sad shit bro, everyone should try out drugs at some point except maybe heroine, coke or meth

Same, I’ve never drank alcohol or smoked too

I've only used alcohol in my life and it was just one glass of wine

btw it is probably good that you dont take drugs and maybe you should also not try them esp if your grandparents are strict.
There was a user here who got kicked out of his house because his parents found weed in his bagpack.
He is now in the streets of Venezuela with no money and no shelter.
He is probably dead already we have not heard from him since 4 days

I did a lot of pot for a few years, when I was young and had a social life. It was my cope.
Now my cope is getting drunk alone in front of my laptop. The dream life of incels when they hit 30 :feelsbadman:

I did a lot of pot for a few years, when I was young and had a social life. It was my cope.
Now my cope is getting drunk alone in front of my laptop. The dream life of incels when they hit 30 :feelsbadman:
you have the surename of my oneitis :ahegao:

No. I was raised by my grandparents my whole life and my grandma was a strict catholic. Plus I was born in a country where getting and consuming drugs was extremely difficult (muh gobunism).

Pretty much to fit in with the normies and possibly ascend? That's one people don't know and I don't wish them to know about me: the fact that I don't do drugs.
Yeah fuck that and fuck normies. I don't even do alcohol. Normies can suck my little dick

Because they work? JFL at not doing them, what are you, scared?
They don't work or change your situation.

They are just a waste of money and brings more problems than what it attempts to solve IMO.

They don't work or change your situation.

They are just a waste of money and brings more problems than what it attempts to solve IMO.
Government propaganda cope. Drugs liberate and expand your mind, there is nothing more valuable than that.

On top of that they are an easy way to make money, win/win.

Don't let them steal that from you, being an ugly virgin is bad enough by itself.

i have tried shrooms and smoked weed a few times.
it is good that you don’t do drugs because you are an incel.
the real winners of drug-usage are non-incels ( ie chads and foids).

i thought thered be a shit ton drug copers around here

Government propaganda cope. Drugs liberate and expand your mind, there is nothing more valuable than that.

On top of that they are an easy way to make money, win/win.

Don't let them steal that from you, being an ugly virgin is bad enough by itself.
B-b-but I don't wanna get my anal cavity stretched by Tyrone, Chad, and Juan in jail:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Neither have I.

Only have some beers every now and then. Used to smoke some pot, but too much hassle to get it where im from

i have tried shrooms and smoked weed a few times.
it is good that you don’t do drugs because you are an incel.
the real winners of drug-usage are non-incels ( ie chads and foids).
doesnot smoking weed feel very good and give you a heavenly experience?

I have tried 20 mg of LSD once, and smoke some weed once as well (my classmate shared it with me at some point). I'd like to know more people with access to drugs; would love to try greater doses of LSD
20mg is like 100x the average dose lol

You should change that. Drugs are fun

I will sell you some if you are interested

doesnot smoking weed feel very good and give you a heavenly experience?
in order to feel good, you already have to be happy, otherwise it’ll keep you at a low monotone buzz.

a depressed fuckup like me only gets nightmare trips and average experiences

in order to feel good, you already have to be happy, otherwise it’ll keep you at a low monotone buzz.

a depressed fuckup like me only gets nightmare trips and average experiences
brutal mentalillnesspill,even drugs can't bring you happiness