Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ive never actually enjoyed conversation with a foid

C

cheeky bastard

Greycel
TBH i dont know how cucks say the best feature in a women is her personality.

mogs me @ talking to women

Cause they worship women

You talk to women OP? :chad:

I've only talked to foids when they were paid to talk to me. Looking back on my life, that was the case, even as a child. Its been proven in studies that care settings that day care workers and kindergarten teachers give more attention to the attractive children than the unattractive children. So my problems with women began long ago. They just never bothered me until I hit puberty. Now I just feel kind of numb to it all. It doesnt bother me anymore that they dont talk to me. Foids dont really have real hobbies like us men have either. They almost never care about any intellectual subjects such as sociology or history. All that they talk about is material goods and its very depressing. I'm a very non-materialistic person and these two generations of foids are the worse there's ever been.

Talking to a brick wall is more enjoyable than talking to holes.

Talking to holes is a waste of time

Same, they are always conversations about very generic or everyday things. Simply everything I have to do with the normies. Nothing of value

I'd bet talking to women is very fun if they wanted to fuck you.

I dont think ive had a conversation with a girl

does family count?

They would be lively, flirty, try to keep the conversation going, if you were an attractive male. If you've never had such a conversation, it's because you're ugly :feelsrope:

Foids only talk with me when they need something

I'm not a volcel as long as she's not hideuous idc
Me neither, I just can't imagine talking to a foid that wasn't super pretty would be interesting.

Holes social skills are not that good and use them conditionally like if they want to get benefit from you or you're good looking.