Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I've lost weight.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I've lost over forty pounds in the last four weeks in not having enough money to buy food, I cannot wait until this upcoming Friday when I have money for food again. This is the lightest I have been in decades. Starvationmaxxing. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I've lost over forty pounds in the last four weeks in not having enough money to buy food, I cannot wait until this upcoming Friday when I have money for food again. This is the lightest I have been in decades. :feelsjuice:
its beyond over for you, dude

I thought you were wageslaving?

Dude u dont even have an emergency supply of a couple bags of rice and beans?

Beans can be stored for years without going bad and you can mix up the varieties to get ALL your nutritional needs met.

Always keep a few bags stashed away for emergency. They only cost a few bucks each

Good for you

U will gain it all back once u start junkfoodmaxing

Try this new diet hack to lose 50 pounds in a Month.

Wow , take care

Mostly water weight. Enjoy rapid regain.

Beans and rice nigga

How is losing 10lbs a week possible? I've been on starvation diets before and barely lost 3lbs per week.

most burgers (myself included) are terrible with money management, generally going broke at some point, waiting eagerly for the next paycheck so we can do it all again :feelzez:
The first week and a half of every month I have a little bit of money to barely survive and subsist, I then proceed the rest of the month struggling just to pay next month's rent. I fucking hate this place and nation where I actively look forward to its destruction every single day. Every year I despise this nation and its people more and more. :feelsjuice:

How is losing 10lbs a week possible? I've been on starvation diets before and barely lost 3lbs per week.
I also walk ten miles every day to work back and forth on foot as there is no public transportation where I can no longer afford a vehicle. Today I walked to work in the snow and it was only five degrees outside, no joke. Now imagine that without eating for five days straight. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Dude u dont even have an emergency supply of a couple bags of rice and beans?
Yup it's time to ethnicfoodmax.

Rice, beans, eggs, potatoes, oatmeal, ramen noodles. You can survive entirely on that stuff and it's cheap.

Yes, yes it is. Pain will either make me stronger or dead, time will tell which one. :feelsjuice:
i fast and eat only 1 time a day and the longest i've gone without eating is 3 days. It is extremely tough and demanding on your body but eventually i've grown to tolerate the pain better and the delayed gratification of my 1 meal makes it worth while.

i fast and eat only 1 time a day and the longest i've gone without eating is 3 days. It is extremely tough and demanding on your body but eventually i've grown to tolerate the pain better and the delayed gratification of my 1 meal makes it worth while.
I eat one large meal a day when I have food, the whole concept of breakfast, lunch, and dinner is alien to me especially when you don't have much money to go towards food, to begin with. :feelsjuice:

jeez, hang in there brocel..

how did it get to this point for u?? :dafuckfeels:
Fired from my old job for refusing the kikecine and my new job that while it doesn't force me to take the kikecine pays considerably a lot less.

I swear if something happens to this current job of mine I'm done working altogether where I'll just wait for the inevitable bullshit demise of this bullshit nation. It's getting to the point of having a job is no longer even worth the trouble anymore where I will rather be homeless living out of the woods. A majority of jobs anymore pay laughable bullshit wages that you just can't live off of. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

MarquisDeSade

$The price for food is too damn high$​

MarquisDeSade

$The price for pussy is too damn high$​

All women are eugenic $$vaginal capitalists$$ that deceive and manipulate men, once every man has that knowledge foids are pretty much easy reading like an open book. Dumb fucking holes have nothing else going on in their pea-sized brains, they're a bunch of simple bitches or cunts in understanding once you understand their true parasitic predatory nature. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hopefully you'll have food soon enough, at least being too thin is better than being obese.

Hopefully you'll have food soon enough, at least being too thin is better than being obese.
Worst case scenario I'm close to thousands of miles of untouched wilderness where there is stuff to eat everywhere, just currently waiting for my dumbass nation to go Mad Max. When this nation collapses under rational periods of history people would work together in the community concerning periods of duress, but this nation is hyper-individualistic where everything revolves around, "Fuck you, I got mine." kinds of mental attitudes. I have no doubt that when this nation collapses where hunger or poverty is the norm that mindset will not change at all. Once our nation collapses there will be no national community, instead, it will be everybody out for themselves only at each other's expense. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yup it's time to ethnicfoodmax.

Rice, beans, eggs, potatoes, oatmeal, ramen noodles. You can survive entirely on that stuff and it's cheap.
Eggs and potatoes only last 1-2 weeks whilst beans and rice can be stored for up to 4 years before they lose taste. However they remain edibale for a couple of years after that still.

Always keep upto 10 bags of each. When the expiry date is approaching like a year or so away then cook them slowly within that year and restock your supplies. The cowboys in the wild west back in the days conquered the west on a diet of beans for your info because a handful every 2-3 days is more than enough to survive well.

In times of low funds you just eat a meal once a day or even every second day and your supplies can last you even upto a year.

Also keep a gas cooker and a few canisters of gas in your supplies. The kind that truckers use. And a bottle or two of chlorine incase you run out of money you can even drink pond water in the public parks and you bejust fine.

All these things dont even cost more than $200 and will last for at least a year.