Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve lost my religion

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★
I just can’t believe in God anymore if the blackpill is true.

I’ve already accepted the BP as truth but then dived into religion after being depressed and suicidal but now I just can’t accept it if God is willing to let so many men rot nowadays.

FUCK GOD

I just can’t believe in God anymore if the blackpill is true.

I’ve already accepted the BP as truth but then dived into religion after being depressed and suicidal but now I just can’t accept it if God is willing to let so many men rot nowadays.

FUCK GOD
well thats because the earth is ruled by a false god i.e the demiurge. and we are in hell.

well thats because the earth is ruled by a false god i.e the demiurge. and we are in hell.
Sonic the Hedgehog chilling in hell be like

copemaxx9002

God punishes other people.

You never had religion in the first place, that jesus shit doesnt count.

Find allah and save yourself

Good riddance, I went the same path as you, trying to escape the blackpill somehow through religion but kek it just doesn't work.

I have to admit that i was never a devout christian or anything like that, sometimes i prayed when i was nervous of the days ahead and sometimes i went to church thats about it. However, deep down i wanted to believe that there was someone watching over us keeping us safe because it was if anything a positive mindset. As my depression progressed i started doubting his existance more and more until one day i saw that one of the foids i liked got hit on by a chad and that made me so angry even tho i never talked to her nor had a chance in the first place. As i drove away i stared at the cross i had with me and began cursing god and threw that shit out the window while yelling "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU".

In hindsight, i shouldnt have done that as it felt really wrong but i was so angry that i had to blame someone else other than me. I also shouldnt have gotten worked up over a foid but at that time i was pretty unhinged and over the edge, as tight as a guitar string and i just snapped. Today i have yet to reconcile with god and asks his forgiveness nor have i not gotten a new cross. I feel like i should but at the same time i dont want to because i just dont know if its even worth bothering. I just dont know if he is truly there because how can i suffer so much when worst people than me can have everything i desire with mere a bone thrown my way.

This. I want to believe. Then, I look in the mirror