Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've lost control over my own mind

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★★★
Ever since i've joined this forum i've done nothing but zombie scroll for multiple hours, I just keep switching from post to post without even reading it completely.
Its almost like my mind is doing its own thing and running on autopilot, all i do is keep refreshing the forum list without having the intention to actually read any of the threads. Sometimes i just zone out and im still switching from one post to another until i snap and realize what i've been doing. My attention span has been drilled into the earth.

It’s because of the themes, they radiate a mindcontrolling light that puts you in a trance-like state

It’s because of the themes, they radiate a mindcontrolling light that puts you in a trance-like state
It definitely has some kind of power over me, sometimes i get tired of scrolling and just close the tab and a few seconds later i find myself visiting the forum again, almost like i myself forgot i chose to close the tab a few seconds earlier