Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve looksmaxxed and still nothing on tinder, also I social circle maxxed and still nothing.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
There is nothing more I can do, I’ve looksmaxxed and look at least 5/10, I’m 6’1, (which I even put in my bio), and I angle frauded my photos hard core to make it seem like I have a jawline Kek. But still, I have like 3 matches after weeks, and not even 1 response. Got I fucking hate this world. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I also infiltrated a Norman social circle from work about 4 months ago and have been hanging out with them ever since, all the non landwhale girls are taken, and the others don’t give me IOI’s at all (IOI’s are cope), what do I do? I’m trying here, I really am. I’ve been having anxiety and have been hurting a lot as I’m getting too old to not have had this stuff happen already. I’m 21 btw

You’ve done pretty much all you can do besides surgerymaxxing. Accept defeat and call it quits because it’s over for you buddy boyo
There is nothing more I can do, I’ve looksmaxxed and look at least 5/10, I’m 6’1, (which I even put in my bio), and I angle frauded my photos hard core to make it seem like I have a jawline Kek. But still, I have like 3 matches after weeks, and not even 1 response. Got I fucking hate this world. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I also infiltrated a Norman social circle from work about 4 months ago and have been hanging out with them ever since, all the non landwhale girls are taken, and the others don’t give me IOI’s at all (IOI’s are cope), what do I do? I’m trying here, I really am. I’ve been having anxiety and have been hurting a lot as I’m getting too old to not have had this stuff happen already. I’m 21 btw
Normie tier, 6’1, socialcirclemaxxed, and still haven’t ascended yet? Something is wrong bro

you took bluepilled advice and it didn't work? I'm shocked, silly inkwel your online misogyny was detected telepathically through your tinder photos

This is one of my fears, putting all this effort for being back in spot 1.

maybe you can surgery max to 7/10?

5/10 is just noemie level and they don’t get shit. Post 8/10 is where the magic happens

Tinder is gigachad only to fuck some 3/10 landwhale.

6'1 :feelsree::feelsree:

I don't even know how I'm supposed to socialmaxx like what the fuck am I supposed to talk about after rotting my whole life with undiagnosed autism while everyone else is well adjusted

Try a different dating app.

You’ve done pretty much all you can do besides surgerymaxxing. Accept defeat and call it quits because it’s over for you buddy boyo

Normie tier, 6’1, socialcirclemaxxed, and still haven’t ascended yet? Something is wrong bro
My mental state and emotional state from a life time of being alone and beaten down is something that is definitely wrong and may be holding me back. Also I lack experience. Like what do I do if a girl is talking with a guy, and I want to start talking with her? That goes against the “bro code” right? Also I don’t want to make enemies with any of these Norman’s, as this is my only chance at ascension probably.
Try a different dating app.
Ded srs or you keking me?
This is one of my fears, putting all this effort for being back in spot 1.

maybe you can surgery max to 7/10?

5/10 is just noemie level and they don’t get shit. Post 8/10 is where the magic happens
to get to 7/10 I would need to get jaw fillers, which I would have to redo every 6 months as they wear off
I don't even know how I'm supposed to socialmaxx like what the fuck am I supposed to talk about after rotting my whole life with undiagnosed autism while everyone else is well adjusted
Same tbh. That’s another problem I’m facing

holy shit brutal

i have a plan to looksmaxx and anglefraud, and what you described is actually my biggest fear. that when it comes to it it just won't work

My mental state and emotional state from a life time of being alone and beaten down is something that is definitely wrong and may be holding me back. Also I lack experience.
Water is wet. I meant like looks wise. You could be ethnic or fat/chubby and/or overestimating your looks for all I know
Like what do I do if a girl is talking with a guy, and I want to start talking with her? That goes against the “bro code” right? Also I don’t want to make enemies with any of these Norman’s, as this is my only chance at ascension probably.
If I saw a foid and a guy talking, depending on the body language, I would assume that they’re dating. Some random inkel stepping in and trying to steal her away from the guy would just end up being a huge embarrassment and extremely awkward, I’d imagine

Water is wet. I meant like looks wise. You could be ethnic or fat/chubby and/or overestimating your looks for all I know

If I saw a foid and a guy talking, depending on the body language, I would assume that they’re dating. Some random inkel stepping in and trying to steal her away from the guy would just end up being a huge embarrassment and extremely awkward, I’d imagine
No, I meant as in taking like they are just starting to date. Not bf and gf yet. Kek. And nah, I’m a 5/10, I’ve compared myself with others, not to mention my height definitely makes me Norman tier.
holy shit brutal

i have a plan to looksmaxx and anglefraud, and what you described is actually my biggest fear. that when it comes to it it just won't work
Be prepared, online dating is truly chad territory only.

6'1 ......how bro how did you get that come on bro give me the secrets on how to be 6'1 bro please bro I need 6'1 bro plz bro ple I want to be normal height plz bro I need it

Genetics bro. It’s all just unfair BS. Whoever created existence is cynical.
Can you give me your bone growth juice bro no homo ded srs I need the titan juice :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: