Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've hit a new low

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
So i was in a pizzaria today, i ordered my food and sit in a 4 person table.
I was just looking at my phone waiting my order.
After a few minutes a foid came with her little kids and she put her food on my table, she was preparing to sit on the other chair and they were COMPLETELY ignoring me, never said "hi" "can we sit here bec. blablabla".
And guess what i did.
I just stood up and went to another table.
Damn, that was really beta, i've hit a new low.

You missed an opportunity to be the father :soy:

title checks out

You are a beta loser, hitting new lows everyday

Foids: 372,951,684
Incels:-999,999,999

I like you bro but you need to inject T

similiar thing is happened to me in a cafe i just standed up and looked her in eyes and she left

was there no other tables big enough to accommodate her and her bastards or no?

There was 3 more tables like that.
ugly men don't exist to most ppl tbh, she didn't even register you as a human being, you just blended in with the background

human being

Damn.I've never had that happen to me.Women and children usually avoid me like the plague.
Some times when I'm walking by my own at night,women with kids try to run from me,even dough I do literally nothing to them.It's fucking weird.
even crossdressers dominate him
femdomcels on suicide watch:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Thats brutal man but tbh i dont think you couldve done much as that foid wouldve started screaming for staff and stuff if you fought back

Dude they didnt even treat you like you were human. Just an object in there way.
You should've fucking called her out!! Just wtf bro?

similiar thing is happened to me in a cafe i just standed up and looked her in eyes and she left
Based.

You should have stood up to that self-entitled bitch and her little brats, OP.

just get delivery bro if they offer it, what pizza did u get?

Just alphamax br0

You should've just said hi and started talking to her loudly and repeatedly so she couldn't ignore.

Dude they didnt even treat you like you were human. Just an object in there way.
You should've fucking called her out!! Just wtf bro?
This, Blacktarpill is too beta to do anything about it though, the foid could have hit him abd and he would probably say sorry and run away

too late now, so don't worry about it. taking up a table of 4 is sort of like the civil rights sit-ins.

just get delivery bro if they offer it, what pizza did u get?
They have a delivery option but i was preparing to go to somewhere else after the meal.
too late now, so don't worry about it. taking up a table of 4 is sort of like the civil rights sit-ins.
But there is no other options, i mean every other table also is for 4 people

you should have stayed tbh