Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've had the most intense night terror of my life

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
4:00 am in the morning dead quiet af night, all of a sudden I've beard loud banging under the entrance of this 2 floor boarding house (I'm only one sleeping in here). The loud door banging keeps on going upstairs till it reaches second floor. Untill then it reaches on my door banged open, my heart was fucking raising so much and saw some dude with long hair and white glowing eyes covered in the dark. I legitimately cried like I'm in a beheading situation. I thought I was in a brink of death but he seemed very hesitant and felt apologizing on what he was doing and left the house quickly. Till I woke up on tears and yelling...

you didn't make tea for your guest?

death approaches

I thought I was in a brink of death but he seemed very hesitant and felt apologizing on what he was doing and left the house quickly.
Ghostbro. :feelscomfy:

lmao thats brutal

terrormaxxxing

I have weird dreams too sometimes and wake up scared but after 1 minute you are back to normal

All of my dreams are either me back at my childhood city for some reason or me naked somewhere in public

lol y'all chill af but this pretty fucked me up I'm sleeping on daylight this morning and fuck gore videos

Fucking hell, I hate dreams like that

Norwood reaper

Crazy fucking dream

4:00 am in the morning dead quiet af night, all of a sudden I've beard loud banging under the entrance of this 2 floor boarding house (I'm only one sleeping in here). The loud door banging keeps on going upstairs till it reaches second floor. Untill then it reaches on my door banged open, my heart was fucking raising so much and saw some dude with long hair and white glowing eyes covered in the dark. I legitimately cried like I'm in a beheading situation. I thought I was in a brink of death but he seemed very hesitant and felt apologizing on what he was doing and left the house quickly. Till I woke up on tears and yelling...
Wow. We're here for you

I had a nightmare LGBTQ++++ etc etc etc filth was being pushed in schools and by the state and enforced by their political militia the UK police! then I woke up and the nightmare was real like one of those crappy cliche horror films!