Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve had it with shallow femoid whores

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
I have had it with foids being intentionally vile to me. Last week, I was height mogged by a few volleyball player sluts. They were calling me a “munchkin” and claiming that I’m built like a wood stove due to gymmaxxing. They made it loud and crystal clear that no matter how much I grow outward, it will do nothing to compensate for height. All the while they are being nailed by Ken-Doll looking chadlite faggots who look like they belong in a gay bar. Why the actual fuck are women attracted to these fake, phony douchebags and not a guy who actually looks human and will treat them right? These volley whores would rather dig their face into another woman’s vagina than strike up even the remotest of conversations with an incel. What the fuck is wrong with society, and how on God’s green earth can we rectify it?

Because it’s all about looks.

If you will stop this behaviour you will be uncurried
Sorry its in my slave curry genes to bow down before superior peoples like whites.

I have had it with foids being intentionally vile to me. Last week, I was height mogged by a few volleyball player sluts. They were calling me a “munchkin” and claiming that I’m built like a wood stove due to gymmaxxing. They made it loud and crystal clear that no matter how much I grow outward, it will do nothing to compensate for height. All the while they are being nailed by Ken-Doll looking chadlite faggots who look like they belong in a gay bar. Why the actual fuck are women attracted to these fake, phony douchebags and not a guy who actually looks human and will treat them right? These volley whores would rather dig their face into another woman’s vagina than strike up even the remotest of conversations with an incel. What the fuck is wrong with society, and how on God’s green earth can we rectify it?
You can't be mad about it because that's short man syndrome :soy::soy:

what kind of insult is munchkin?seems like a endearing term instead

"my favorite little munchkin"

@knajjjd

And of course how much money is in your pocket. They don’t give a fuck about character.
Money is when they want to use you. They only lust for Chads.

what kind of insult is munchkin?seems like a endearing term instead

"my favorite little munchkin"

@knajjjd
That was just a veiled insult. They accused me of being a creeper after that simply because I’m an autistic heightcel that even the BBW’s don’t want

They were calling me a “munchkin” and claiming that I’m built like a wood stove due to gymmaxxing.
Brutal. And normies seriously wonder why people decide to go VR

this guy will go after you then

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back