Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve had a great day lmao

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Well first of I woke up took some selfies and I looked ugly As FUCK went outside with shitty self esteem gets bullied by 2 guys at the school and I literally heard them saying shit like he’s so ugly . Went next to the gym I found 2 of my very old friends and they started picking on me got really sad went home and just looked at the mirror miserably feeling like garbage looking at every single feature of mine and how shit it is I just can’t handle being so ugly man I tried all types of copes and it don’t work... I’ve been cursed with an ugly face and I’ll never express happiness

What a nice day

Get steroids and fuck them up. Or ya know... Just suffer until you can be a wage cuck like me.

What a nice day.

And then normies ask why we are so fucking depressed.

Inceltears and normies will say you deserved being bullied for your appearance

shit man i'm sorry. i dont look at the mirror anymore other than to check if i have sth in my teeth bc it makes me easy target for people to laugh at me if i ever end up speaking. have you used antidepressants to cope? it's my go to atm

Should have showered more.