Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I've Had a Few Partners" = What it REALLY Means

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"I've climaaxxed with other people before you. Other rmen have had their way with me. They have pleased me sexually. I have been ravaged and pillaged by other men before you. My holes have been filled by other men. I have had other men's semen on me. I have wrapped my lips around the dicks of other men. My pussy has been pleased and made sore by other men.

I have given my pair-bonding ability to other men. I loved other men first. I still remember our romantic texts. I still remember our closest moments. I still remember our sexual adventures. I will never forget these. You are the 8th guy in line for me"

No big deal teehee!

Last edited:
" how dare you question a womans sexual past", Just because shes been ravaged my a million dicks, swallowed 100 litres of cum and done all that stuff, doesnt mean shes any less than a woman or even a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teehee"

" how dare you question a womans sexual past", Just because shes been ravaged my a million dicks, swallowed 100 litres of cum and done all that stuff, doesnt mean shes any less than a woman or even a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teehee"
"The past is the past!!!....... Except for the part where my pair-bonding ability is gone, I compare you to past men, I still cherish the memories of other men, I have STDs, I'm still texting my exes, I wonder what could have been with other men, you will never be my one and only...... But yeah other than that the past is the past teehee!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back