Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've had a difficult life

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
When I think about it i've been living life on extreme difficulty. Looking after a sick parent for the past 15 years who can barely do anything but give abuse daily. Constant bullying since kindergarten. Extremely ugly looks. Fear of inheriting disease which could paralyze me. Wageslaving. Emotional and physical abuse. It really is over, ropefuel.

My life has been unbearable

Life isn't fair

If I were to type my childhood I doubt any of yours would come as close to mine in terms of the fucked up scale.

Incels shouldn't have to pay for anything. We should literally get everything for free due to being ugly males.

And now imagine someone like Noen Eubanks. Guy was born extremely attractive, became rich thanks to his looks, never had anything to worry about, has girls all over the world, who have rape fantasies with him. And here is you............................................Difference between you guys are just the way you were born. So brutal. I hope that I wont get warning for chad worship, because obviously I just explained blackpill to fellowcel

Besides my subhumanity, my life has been really easy ngl